• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chainofmemories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chainofmemories

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

It would be a very nice plot twist if Darkness turns out to be Strelitzia in some way, like her ghost or nobody.
  2. Chainofmemories

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I didn't understand anything of the secret ending...
  3. Chainofmemories

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Xemnas is definitely scarier than MX...
  4. Chainofmemories

I don't understand why some of you say Aqua being consumed by darkness is unreasonable. It makes perfect sense.
  5. Chainofmemories

I would cross out Terra-Nort (he will be a GoL) and . I think the opening has given us a hint about the 7 GoL
  6. Chainofmemories

bufferbufferbufferbufferbuffer So, she wasn't Norted? She just fell to the darkness of the RoD? What happens after the fight?
  7. Chainofmemories

Regarding BH6, it's like someone said in a previous post. You have Baymax as a permanent ally but you can choose amongst the other 6 members depending on the fighting style you enjoy most. I never said there should be 9 characters on the battlefield, but instead of that game producers could have...
  8. Chainofmemories

The problem i have with this game is that i feel it is a rushed game made in a very short time. I don't like this has to answer all questions related to previous games and link all things into this game (it feels messy and confusing, that's my perception, i can be wrong). The number of worlds is...
  9. Chainofmemories

This game is more about graphics and visual effect than game content. I think KH3 may be the worst KH of the trio (1, 2, 3), being KH2 the best one.
  10. Chainofmemories

It would be cool to play as Ventus during KHX events ^^
Back