• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chakolat Strawberry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chakolat Strawberry

hey

did all of you forget me (i think i made a thread like this a few months ago but i don't remember) ANYWAY HI I'M BACK I THINK
  2. Chakolat Strawberry

does anyone still care about me

yeah i haven't been here in forever and i haven't talked to almost anyone on KHI in months i'm gonna be more active now hopefully hi guys :)
  3. Chakolat Strawberry

this is so beautiful

CD2LRROpph0 which seat should i take???
  4. Chakolat Strawberry

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Yeah, pretty much this. And I don't remember off the top of my head what book I have, my textbook's in my locker, so I'll have to check tomorrow.
  5. Chakolat Strawberry

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Err, I'm not really sure if I should ask this her, but does anyone know how I can study for Geometry? I just find it hard to memorize proofs.
  6. Chakolat Strawberry

BBS:FM Store Displays & Sales News

Question, if you have save files from the original, can you automatically unlock the secret episode? Kind of like DMC3 Special Edition; if you have a save file from the original, you can play as Vergil without having to go through the game again. I kind of don't want to play through TAV again...
  7. Chakolat Strawberry

Time you've wast---spent on this game

borrowing Re:Coded from my friend, and... ... yeah, that's pretty much me.
  8. Chakolat Strawberry

what have you given up.

Last year, I bought Days the day before a big math test. I decided to study later and use a little time to start the game. I stayed up until like two in the morning playing it and I completely forgot about the test until I entered the classroom. I think I did okay, though.
  9. Chakolat Strawberry

In what order do you like KH?

KH1 > BBS > CoM > KH2 > Days didn't and probably won't play Re:Coded. Doesn't interest me anymore.
  10. Chakolat Strawberry

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

A quick question, this game goes online, right?
  11. Chakolat Strawberry

Oh the Sheer Epicness! BBS Secret Boss Mayhem!

It's called using cheats.
  12. Chakolat Strawberry

Fanfiction ► vanitas attack on regular school CNN News rea world fan fic

Why am I the only one who thinks this dude is trolling or something
  13. Chakolat Strawberry

How many Files does it take to play BBS?

I started on Proud Mode. Would've started with Critical, but I didn't know crap about the command deck when I started. so 4 Proud files and 4 Critical Files. Eight files :3
  14. Chakolat Strawberry

Ventus had an AWESOME Boss, anyone agree? *SPOILERS*

I thought it was more epic as Aqua. Maleficent saying hell + the Encounter = yessss
  15. Chakolat Strawberry

two friggin' years on here

noone's probably gonna care since today's new years but damn where does the time go <3 you guise
Back