• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chancifer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Malificent?

she told pete after he told her there was too many and she said once again he underestimated her, so i doubt they died. and come on, they were shadows, the weakest of all heartless.
  2. C

Kairi and SPOILER

ok, first of all your not going to do a damn thing and second, ur the moron for trying to say u know all about the secret ending. do yourself a favor a shut the **** up cuz no one believes u cuz ur lying no, i was making fun of horsedragon cuz he is saying all this stuff about the secret...
  3. C

Kairi and SPOILER

well first of all, the three armor guys are looking for kairi because they are her relatives. she is the true keyblade master. and the chasers are the new enemies of soras son. hahahahaha im trying to be like horsedragon
  4. C

Kairi and SPOILER

i can understand if she can wield a keyblade, but why did riku give it to her? how did he get it?
  5. C

Xemnas Or Xaldin ?

just hit X and triangle as fast as u can. X is for sora and triangle is for riku. i was only hitting triangle at first and wondered why only riku was hitting them. then i started on X and then sora would hit them but riku wouldnt
  6. C

about final form

i dont think so, my valor is level 5, but my wisdom is only level 2 and my master is only level 2, u just get it randomly
  7. C

about final form

i got mine at the last boss. i was mad cuz i couldnt even keep it :(
  8. C

Xemnas Or Xaldin ?

i say xaldin, cuz i died like 3 times, and xemnas was just plain easy
  9. C

Anti Form

yup, like 3 times now
  10. C

What Level are you on?

level 43 at the the last world
  11. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

im at the last world and i havent skipped one scene. except for when i died and didnt want to see the scene again. ive just been playing nonstop since i got it tuesday
  12. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

u cant fight him after whatever happens to hollow bastion?
  13. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

really? maybe thats why i got it yesterday
  14. C

reseving

yea i got reserved at gamestop too, i get mine today at 5, in like 30 minutes, but it just depends where you live
  15. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

yea, atleast u get it whenever u want tomorrow. ive been waiting all day, lol. its going by so slowwww
Back