• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChaoticVanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers) i wonder wat keyblade u get from the mysterious figure
  2. C

coded boss battle

Re: coded roxas boss battle well does someone know how to move it
  3. C

coded boss battle

haz anyone seen this boss battle from coded, if not then here it iz, i found it on kh13.com YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Roxas Fight Edit: ok i realize thiz iz a spoiler... can a mod move it
  4. C

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

about 33 days to be exact, i think
  5. C

comic con

so, they have spongebob there nd its not a comic
  6. C

comic con

r they having playable demos at comic con for KH BBS or r they just advertizing... the reason for me asking is bcause i found this image a gamespot
  7. C

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

yay, i preorderd mine in may, its going to look great on my silver psp
  8. C

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Good news, rumors of a collector's edition of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has just been confirmed by Square Enix France, which has launched the booking of a special edition containing the game, two Artprint and a 48-page artbook similar to those accompanying Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Crisis...
  9. C

Famitsu Summary

i used google chrome to translate, can someone find a better translation heres the link ????? ?????????? The battle with the ¨ ¨ new system called overclocking. Or apply to enemy attack, it gives a technical ¨ ¨ accumulate clock gauge, to be more than a certain Ability mechanism is triggered...
  10. C

New BBS pics

11. C

New BBS pics

i found them on kh13.com
  12. C

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

i was totally thinking that
  13. C

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

lol nope its still Leonard Nimoy
  14. C