• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Charlie K

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Aqua Play Arts Kai from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Revealed!

You know what would be great? A Terra figure with an alternate TerraNort head, and Master Xehanort's keyblade. Two characters for the price of one! Maybe not so likely, but it'd still be pretty awesome. I have yet to buy any of the figures, but I have had my eye on Org. Roxas for quite some time.
  2. C

Who do you Believe to be the Main Antagonist for Sora?

Throughout Kingdom Hearts Sora has fought many villains, some Disney, some original characters, but mostly incarnations of Xehanort. I am curious to see which villain people most closely relate to being Sora's main antagonist. The villain that Sora is most driven to defeat, the villain that...
  3. C

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

Did anyone else notice the pause/status menu? It was briefly shown after the character customization clip they showed. A few interesting things about the menu. (I'll edit in a screenshot later). - bottom left corner displays play time, and difficulty. (And not munny) - Aqua was at level 57 (not...
  4. C

News ► UPDATED: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on PSN, Includes PSN Theme

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme Really? Whenever I go to the page it doesn't load the video. (Though I suppose it's nothing we haven't seen before).
  5. C

News ► UPDATED: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on PSN, Includes PSN Theme

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme It's a real shame that they didn't add some form of a trailer to this. I think it would've helped to promote the game to those who don't really know the games. But either way, great to see this up on PSN. That theme is...
  6. C

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

Blown away by that opening. Completely blown away. Tons of symbolism. Too much hype. I have yet to see this video besides on my phone, but I cannot wait to play this game, (and the remasters).
  7. C

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? You'd think that MX or Vanitas?(that's his name rite?) would be on the boxart, or Master Eraquas?(That's it rite?) cause they're important characters too.
  8. C

More Vjump Scans

Alright you go and do that.
  9. C

More Vjump Scans

No they're talking about Terra
  10. C

More Vjump Scans

I'm gunna say yes...It's RG
  11. C

More Vjump Scans

The DS is gunna grab that chair beside him, and smash it over Vens back, then call him a btich, I've beaten the game and saw the scene, I would know :D
  12. C

Days Site *UPDATED*

Are you kidding they've updated the site like 5 times in the past 30 days!
  13. C

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

On a picture of the like.."World Map" screen I thought I saw Timeless River, doubtful but i'll double check.
  14. C

Which keyblades should be in Days?

Star Seeker, Bond of Flames, Oblivion and Oath., KK, and The Wind one are the ones I've seen so far, but I want more, newer designs, and etc..
  15. C

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

In the video you can see that Xion's skin is darker, proably just the shadow of her hood, but you never know. I thhink I saw the Star Seeker!Cool! Around 4-4:15, Neverland
Back