Chaser's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Chaser
    In my Master's, I took a course called "Project Management". One of the things they teach you is that it's perfectly normal for a...
  • Chaser
    Chaser replied to the thread 8.36 GB.
    You seem to be reaching this conclusion by thinking that the Orchestra edition file size is for the orchestra itself when we don’t know...
  • Chaser
    It can since there are multiple CG videos that need to be downloaded for the English version. I don’t quite understand what you mean...
  • Chaser
    14.2 GB in Japan. They have to download English Voice Overs though, that’s why the size is bigger.
  • Chaser
    8.36 GB could be a conflated file size as it could be including the Orchestra video in with the actual DLC file size. It's still large...
  • Chaser
    The concert is 90-120 minutes isn't it? I've been trying to cast my mind back, from episode exports that I did at work were nowhere even...
  • Chaser
    Chaser posted the thread 8.36 GB in KINGDOM HEARTS III.
    Either Re Mind itself clocks in at 8.36GB or the orchestra video is one hefty download.
  • Chaser
    Then there’s something wrong with each video game company throughout the entire world. Do you hold these views against Naughty Dog with...
  • Chaser
    There’s absolutely nothing wrong with delaying a game. If anything, Square Enix allowing 1-2 month delays for polish showcases that...
  • Chaser
    Delayed to April 10 SQUARE ENIX® announced today that the global release date for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE will be April 10, 2020...
  • Chaser
    I don't know what I could possibly say that I haven't already said over the course of the last year. I was barely around / a guest...
  • Chaser
    Chaser reacted to immblueversion's post in the thread KH3 References with Like Like.
    Station of Awakening The tutorial has shot-for-shot references to the opening and first Darkside battle of KH1. "There are seven hearts...
  • Chaser
    Yeah, shits fucked.
  • Chaser
    There will be a downloadable demo.
  • Chaser
    Chaser replied to the thread Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT.