• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chasingdusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Is this in the game?

Aw..bummer. I was really looking forward to that scene. Man, what a disappointment.
  2. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 VA's

I have to say that Jesse McCartney exceeded my expectations with Roxas. He did a great job portraying the emotion in Roxas's voice. In the 5th and 6th day his talent really showed through. I was also pleasantly surprised with Namine's VA. She did a really nice job too. Her tone was perfect...
  3. C

complains!!!

I almost feel like there should be a thread with the title: What are you doing to restrain yourself from KH2? That is, if you're playing on standard mode and feel like the game is going by way too fast. And it's not an option to start all over again on proud because the storyline is too addicting.
  4. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I finally gave in and started a new game on proud mode. Playing on proud definitely has its benefits. I'm taking twice as long to get through the worlds than I did in standard mode because everything is so much harder, but it certainley draws the game out. I won't delete the game I started in...
  5. C

Dislikes About KH2 (Not A Hater Thread)

I guess I can't say much considering I'm not that far in the game. I'm only on Beast's Castle. But, I'm worried that the best part of the whole game will have been Roxas's story. It's not to say that I'm lovin' what I'm doing now. The battle system is awesome! It's just the game is sorta boring...
  6. C

Axel - What you Expected?

I enjoyed Axel's voice immensely. I thought it fit his character perfectly. His tone was sarcastic and had the right mix of arrogance and wit as well.
  7. C

The New York Times KH2 review...

It was in the business section! Maybe they expect KH2 to make a lot of moolah! (lol)
  8. C

The New York Times KH2 review...

Titled "Some Sequels Really Are Worth the Wait" it's satisfying to see KH2 in a newspaper that's so formative and articulate. I was actually quite surprised to see it in this morning's edition. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/30/technology/circuits/30game.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
  9. C

How far are you?

I just finished Roxas's awakening. That battle was intense. But I was a little disappointed that the enemy went down so easily. I'm on standard mode and I might restart a new game on proud. Who knows, lol. Twilight Town is brilliant! The graphics are awesome. I can understand why Roxas's story...
  10. C

I need a hug....

I'm sorry SilverKiento. It's the worst feeling in the world to finally get something you've always wanted and then having it all go wrong at the last minute. I hope everything goes well next time around! ^_^ So, everybody the lesson here is to think happy thoughts! Positive thoughts! The mind...
  11. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Er..what's this game we're playing? Oh well...*shrugs* Good: I got it around 3:15 this afternoon. Bad: I ripped open the plastic covering, drooled over the manual, and then immediately had to go to sports practice. I can't play it until later tonight, only after I've finished studying for two...
  12. C

Ign...why!!!!

Wow. That review pissed me off quite a bit. He really went out of his way to make this game sound unappealing.
  13. C

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

Thanks again TSK! ^_^
  14. C

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

I have little respect for reviews on game websites. I'm more interested in hearing what the game's fanbase has to say. The game site reviewers play through the game in a blink of an eye while the fans spend a month to possibly a whole frickin' year playing and savoring the game to every inch of...
  15. C

Not excited anymore..

Same, except for the fact that I was more excited a month ago. Ha ha ha! I couldn't get the opening intro out of my head! And I can understand why some of you feel slightly indifferent about this game's release. It happened with most of the fans of FF:AC. They have been waiting soo long for...
Back