• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cheaken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cheaken

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has English Theatre Mode!

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant if English voice acting is included in the Japanese version, do the new scenes also have English voice acting in the Japanese version? Or will they remain unvoiced until the Western version is released?
  2. Cheaken

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has English Theatre Mode!

Does that mean the new scenes could have the English voice acting or would they be unvoiced? I hope someone can check soon.
  3. Cheaken

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Thank you so much!!! :D I didn't think I was going to be able to get one. :P
  4. Cheaken

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

Re: People are getting the game early. Thank you a bunch!!!!!! :D
  5. Cheaken

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

Re: People are getting the game early. Do you mind linking the stream please?
  6. Cheaken

Ansem the Wise

Wouldn't Terra technically be two of the XIII darkesses considering Xemnas and Ansem SoD spawned from him.
  7. Cheaken

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Link to the trailer. KH3D_JF12PV_LONGver. - YouTube
  8. Cheaken

Found the trailer

They're wearing lab coats so it's probably Even and Ienzo.
  9. Cheaken

Found the trailer

When Xehanort looks around it focuses shortly on two bodies in lab coats on the floor.
  10. Cheaken

Found the trailer

Did anyone else see the two bodies on the floor in the computer room at the end of the trailer? Now I think it takes place during 3D.
  11. Cheaken

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

I'm pretty sure the scene with Xehanort's a flashback. Why would they stay in a room that's probably constantly full with people from the restoration committee.
  12. Cheaken

Do you get to play as Riku in Kingdom Hearts 2?

You get to play as him once during the final battle against Xemnas.
  13. Cheaken

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

The new characters might not be that important. I'm guessing they might be a little more important than HPO were. But I think it's a little too late in the series for them to be key characters.
  14. Cheaken

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

I would too. Though it would be nice if they added some content but even if they didn't I would still get it.
  15. Cheaken

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I'm glad we got some new information. It was more than I was expecting.
Back