• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chemicalstar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kairi Is How Much Old?

you know i have never seen what nomura looks like... i should check out sometime! maybe you may be right who knows? subconscious leaking through brushstrokesXD;;;
  2. C

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

*sigh* only wishing they were real *another sighh*
  3. C

Kairi Is How Much Old?

well that is a very reasonable arguement that kingdom 2917 is suggesting.. and that is what i witnessed as i was growing up so i will stand behind that too=3 boys tend to grow up more in their late teens whereas girl usually gorn up more in their early teens... i think that makes sense?.. lol^^...
  4. C

whats your fav drive?

i love the antiform... so cute and besides the ribbons are cuteXD and he is fastXD
  5. C

favorite part character/limit attack

i love trinity^^
  6. C

hidden cheat

naaah i was excited if it was true^^; well though luck maybe another time we will get a real secrey move or strategy
  7. C

hidden cheat

which one? the first visit or the second one? i didnt know that its pretty cool!
  8. C

yet another kh3 theory^^; --may contain spoilers--

lol i saw everyone posting their so i thought maybe you could bear up with me while i tell you about my idea:3 i am sure a lot of people got this theory before me so if that is the case please do forgive me. i know it is futile to just go on talking about possibilities, but it is always fun to...
  9. C

grim reaper!:(

hehe yes after a few trials and a few magic tricks it was possible to beat him:3 loool am i over-levelled??? that's a first for me yayXD i really wanted to finish the game with the max lvl this time so maybe it will work out!:3
  10. C

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

eheh roxas, roxas roxasXD lool well that aside my top 3 would be: roxas, sora, axel probably^^
  11. C

high quality kh2 pictures

omg you rock! how i can thank you enough???? those are really what i have been looking for! o,O i am forever so grateful<3
  12. C

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i think the ending was sad... but well i am pretyy much sure that is just me lol^^
  13. C

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

well her voice sounded a little creepy to me too. she was saying every word as if they would never endXD after some point i wanted to skip the scene beucz of that but well... i dont know some people may have liked it that way too?<3
  14. C

ah thank you for all those replies^^ and thnx for the suggestion fede thats sweet of you^^ i will come to you when i need help with the music for sure then^^ well with google or yahoo i end up with small low res pics.. maybe i need to trype in something different other than kingdom hearts 2 or...
  15. C

i had a feeling it might.. and then i saw the discussion about kh2 music here so i thought maybe i should better post here. if it belongs in graphics i apologize^^,
Back