• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Xemnas & Xehanort's Heartless

nomura really fucked this storyline with that timetravel shit. i feel like timetravel is always a last resort in any game. he couldnt think of anything else to follow the original story so he had to add time travel. sorry just had to rant
  2. C

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

That purple cloud reminds me of maleficent for some reason. Aqua merges with Maleficent to get out of the RoD. jk idk
  3. C

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

Honestly. That time travel theory is void. If someone had the ability to time travel, they can just gather up all the princesses during the BBS time and open kingdom hearts.
  4. C

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

No it doesn't lmfao....................
  5. C

Nvm then. My whole post is void -__-
  6. C

While doing one of his attacks, it shoots these things out. Around 5:02 in the Aqua video. http://i56.tinypic.com/296j09e.png http://i53.tinypic.com/sl32uw.png Maybe this IS a reincarnation of having kingdom hearts having all the powers of the people who lost their hearts. It seems to be a...
  7. C

Pete D-link Video

Haha! That car is unnecessary lmao
  8. C

I think Nomura is trying to trick us here.
  9. C

Didn't Nomura say that this character is someone we have never seen before? So it can't be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xemnas, etc. And, I think time travel isn't possible knowing Nomura. I don't think he would add time travel out of no where to a KH Plot, seems kinda stupid, almost like a...
  10. C

I don't like this idea of time travel. It's just too cheesy and really is not needed :/
  11. C

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Anyone have a stream that doesn't skip cutscenes and doesn't have any restrictions?
  12. C

Watch smiley's stream. It's WAYYYYYY better. no cutscene skips.
  13. C

Okay, I'm watching this guy and he seems very slow to the boss's attacks. XD And he needs to stop skipping scenes..
  14. C

So which link are we all watching here?
  15. C

Ending of KH3

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had an ending in KH3 that was just a whole 30 minutes long of just a cutscene. Stuff would be super epic.
Back