• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chibi:3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chibi:3

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

xD Made my day. *claps* sdfghjkljhgfds
  2. chibi:3

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

Yes!! It took me an eternity! So, I gave up on it for a little while.Then a few months later tried again, and i beat him on my first try ;D
  3. chibi:3

A dumb little question! XP

I just don't think the creator of the game even put any thought into it.
  4. chibi:3

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

I actually stopped playing when I made it to the first world after Traverse Town. I found it very annoying, and couldn't get the hang of it. So, I went on Youtube and watched all the cutscenes >.< I feel very unaccomplished, but, it was a great story. I'm sure I'll try playing it again sometime.
  5. chibi:3

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) I just finished the first chaper, and this is really good. Most fanfics I have read don't really catch my attention. I shall be reading the rest of these before I go to bed tonight. :D
  6. chibi:3

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I lurve Days. I'm playing it right now actually. ^.^
  7. chibi:3

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

I actually just started playing this game today. Its okay. I don't know much of the story line yet, but it is still fun nonetheless. The game play just takes a little getting used to.
  8. chibi:3

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

I also cried at the end of KH2, sad as that may sound, when Sora puts the star in Kairi's hand. And, the fact that I thought there wasnt going to be any others. Aha.
  9. chibi:3

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

End of the game. When Kairi cries. ): I'm 15, and I still cried.
  10. chibi:3

Maleficent's Storyline in KH 2

I think it was because Sora had already had defeated her in KH and, the Organiation was what most of the plot was revolving around.
  11. chibi:3

what is your least favorite heartless?

whenever i'm fighting the blue powerwilds they always jump at the exact time that i attack, which causes me to hit them away, so i cant hit them again, cause they jump all over the freakin place. >.<
  12. chibi:3

Thoughts On Halloween Town?

its my favorite, what do you think? o.o
  13. chibi:3

what is your least favorite heartless?

i have a new least favorite.. air soldiers. >.< you swing, and always, ALWAYS miss. ;o
  14. chibi:3

Donald, Goofy, & other Disney characters.

did you find them useful to you at all? i always hated donald cause he would die in 10 seconds. >.< but, he mastered magic so i always kept him in. but, the only time i thought any of them helpful was in kh1 when you fight guard armor, before you fight it, you have to fight the soldiers they...
  15. chibi:3

Favourite Quotes

"its my lucky star be sure to bring it back to me" - kairi. <3
Back