• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChibiHearts249

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChibiHearts249

Help/Support ► Fun with Windows 10. NOT!

Ok, have you gone into the settings of your computer and shut off the automatic updates before? I have an HP so the HP Support Assistant is in the bottom right of my taskbar and I can go there to do it. They bus me my updates. See if your computer has any sort've help assistant (look online and...
  2. ChibiHearts249

I can ask my friend when he wakes up if no one has answered by then. He is a computer wizard!
  3. ChibiHearts249

*late to the party* @Incognito: Think of your mouse like a gaming controller. If it was built to work with the console, then it automatically works. Like a DualShock4 working on a PS4. But say you wanted to use a GameCube controller on your Wii U. You need the adapter, right? Well, that's how...
  4. ChibiHearts249

I just got on my PC's support website and updated everything to Windows 10. It took me about an hour and a half to do 11 updates (thanks a load, HP) but mine was running glitchy and slow just before that. Everything seems to be a bit better now. I'll let you guys know if I keep having issues. I...
  5. ChibiHearts249

I swear to you I know next to NOTHING about computers as well. You're not alone. But some of my hardware requires I learn a bit about it, particularly when things inexplicably stop working. To keep it simple, for your everyday browsing as long as you're not worried that your firewall will crap...
  6. ChibiHearts249

Well I mean; all things considered it's not really THAT dreadful. Windows 8.1 was the spawn of some ancient god and a troll so I'm glad to have that crap out my...window... Bad puns aside I don't really mind Windows 10. I like the interface more, Edge works (somewhat at least but I still prefer...
  7. ChibiHearts249

I got the upgrade for free automatically when it was released. Super fun to chat it up with Cortana, but she's really the only helpful thing I've noticed. At least Edge works, I suppose :/ My biggest issue with it at the moment is that my Yeti Blue microphone isn't syncing with my LoiLo Game...
  8. ChibiHearts249

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? YES YES YES YES YES YES We need more of this thinking in our diets XD
  9. ChibiHearts249

Red Ash - The Indelible Legend (Spiritual Successor to Mega Man Legends)

Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man left Capcom back in 2010. Striking out on his own, he created his own company called Comcept, and since that time has showed how interested he is in bringing back the Mega Man genre in his recent games such as Azure Striker GUNVOLT and (more noticeably)...
  10. ChibiHearts249

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: Square Enix General This spoiler is nothing compared to how many times this game throws you for a loop. One moment you're sure one thing is true and the next you think it might be best if you changed your mind VERY quickly.
  11. ChibiHearts249

Chibi's Corner: Blazing Summer Writing Contest (2015)

So this is where I'll be putting my stories for the KHI: Blazing Summer Writing Contest. I'm aiming to complete them all this year, so standby for content and feel free to comment!
  12. ChibiHearts249

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Don't be ruling out live action films just yet. Pirates of the Caribbean was jarring but the new Kingdom Shader in KH3 is supposed to act as a natural blender and allow SDG to fit into the settings artistically. Seeing the...
  13. ChibiHearts249

Hit Guys...I'm Back Again (Again)

Well things have been really crazy for me: getting a new and completely strange night job, moving into my new place on Memorial Day, making a big change and plans for an LP channel, becoming a mod on an RP site (where I seem to be the only mod who actually moderates and helps plan events and...
  14. ChibiHearts249

Fanfiction ► Five Nights at Freddy's 1 (Novelization)

Well haha, funny and sad thing. About 2,500 words in I was copy/pasting Phone Guy's message from Night 1 and I ran into a snag. I guess a gif of him appeared when I was copying and I grabbed it on accident and pasted it. So I got the text I wanted, but it was broken, and my Notebooks app stopped...
  15. ChibiHearts249

Fanfiction ► Five Nights at Freddy's 1 (Novelization)

Well then! Pretty sure I'm gonna have it mostly finished tonight! And thank you very much! I put it up on my FanFiction account as well (same name) for anyone else who wants to read. This is just a sort've prologue, and chapter 1 is well on its way! A reason I'm doing this - and my...
Back