• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chistosa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chistosa

If anyone is interested in my Kingdom Hearts Merch

Hello! I don't post here very much, and to be honest I don't know if this is even allowed or even in the right place *I think it is..* But if it isn't, I'm very sorry! >w<; Over the years I've been collecting various Kingdom Hearts merchandise, but over this past year I feel like I'm ready to...
  2. Chistosa

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

No Hayden as Xion? *lesob* Now I can only keep my fingers crossed that Alyson won't be as bad as she was in Days. e.o
  3. Chistosa

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

I don't wanna jinx it or anything... but dare I say, I feel pretty good about 1.5 coming overseas in the spring.
  4. Chistosa

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

It's only a matter of time before they start announcing Japan only special/collectors editions. /le sob
  5. Chistosa

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

I still can't wrap my head around the 70% thing...why would they only represent 70% of Days' story into cutscenes? What about the other 30%? @x@ And why does Nomura say that if they had gone ahead with fully remaking Days, it would have pushed them back from starting on the new title. What new...
  6. Chistosa

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

By golly, I hope so. -crosses fingers- @x@
  7. Chistosa

Aw man, now that someone up there mentioned it...how would they go about voicing any extra scenes with DiZ? His voice was perfect, and it'd be a shame if it was replaced. ;A;
  8. Chistosa

Please let it be a typo, Re:CoM was so much fun! x''D
  9. Chistosa

Waaaaaiiiiitttt, KH RE:CoM is going to also be just cutscenes? ;A;
  10. Chistosa

KH3D Novel Side Riku Cover Revealed!

I show you love and devotion SE/Disney...you can't show a little bit of that back? I see how it is... ;__;
  11. Chistosa

KH3D Novel Side Riku Cover Revealed!

Damn, why aren't these novels in English?! Hnnnnnngggggggggggggg, Square/Disney/whoever cares, don't you want my money?!. xAx
  12. Chistosa

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

That one guy with the missing lens.....priceless. xD
  13. Chistosa

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

Ohmigosh! The shirt, the 3DS bag, the shopping bag.....the paper used to write to the Japan team!!! *grabby hands* QAQ
  14. Chistosa

KH3D Availability Problems in Italy

I'm going to assume they didn't have enough to meet demand because of all the protests and threats to not buy the game. One. Big. Bluff. o-o
  15. Chistosa

Square Enix Members NA - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! (Argyle Patterns)

Re: Square Enix Members North America - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! I love the explinations he gave about each piece in the bundle. :D Hm, so the Meow Wow plush will be available on the SE store for $34.99...I've never bought from their store, this'll be a great time to start.~~ On a side...
Back