• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chosenoneknuckles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chosenoneknuckles

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Is there a clear image of this symbol anywhere yet? I keep hearing it being mentioned, but nothing visual as of yet [seemingly]... Would be nice to compare it against the Two Enemies [Heartless, Nobodies] and the lesser enemies [Unversed].
  2. Chosenoneknuckles

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

I agree with that wholeheartedly, and maybe also Disney Town [very Epic Mickeyish I'd imagine], Toy Story and Monster Inc. xD
  3. Chosenoneknuckles

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

That would be pretty darn sweet - especially as after 11 years of fighting [and exhaustion, I doubt the Heartless would stay away long from a sleeping prey], Aqua is gonna need a great 'pick me up' to remain remotely sane!
  4. Chosenoneknuckles

BBSV2 stupid game...

I agree with you TC. This game won't be as important [to the grand whole] as BbS was - I'm sure it'll be just as fun [if not more], but it'll be filler to the grand scheme of things. It'll showcase the most dramatic [age rating withstanding - Aqua really is the unfortunate Woobie of the whole...
  5. Chosenoneknuckles

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

It's likely just a RoD native Heartless. But the whole Secret Episode really, to me, screamed out as a demo, fragments of a game [BbS2: Insert Elaborate Subtitle here] with all the plot stripped out, so who knows, we never saw the outcome of the battle or the definitive reason as to how Aqua...
  6. Chosenoneknuckles

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I'm going to assume that it'll be a new one [or an extended version of the original], since S-E was quick to put up an English version of the FFXIII-2 trailer from their conference. Factually we won't know until the day though.
  7. Chosenoneknuckles

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I don't know, we never saw the outcome of the fight [or how Aqua came across Castle of Dreams]... The whole Secret Episode came across as a demo of fragments of a 'BbS2' game to me with all the plot stripped bare, to tease and entice - as all Final Mix endings do. Just my two pounds.
  8. Chosenoneknuckles

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

So yep, that 'Red Eyes' was a pure Realm of Darkness native Heartless [awesome fight - hope they become regular enemies in KH3!], and the Realm of Darkness looked as sweet as I'd imagined it to be since the ending of KH1. Roll on KH 3D and KH3 I say [BbS2 won't be as good as the first, and...
  9. Chosenoneknuckles

Update: Secret Episode Being Played Live!

So yep, that 'Red Eyes' was a pure Realm of Darkness native Heartless [awesome fight - hope they become regular enemies in KH3!], and the Realm of Darkness looked as sweet as I'd imagined it to be since the ending of KH1. Roll on KH 3D and KH3 I say [BbS2 won't be as good as the first, and...
  10. Chosenoneknuckles

birth by sleep final mix streame

11. Chosenoneknuckles

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

Agreed. The purest of the pure Heartless [darkness] per say. It looks bloody awesome [and it makes me excited for the day when, hopefully, we can venture forth with Sora in the Realm of Darkness - something I've wanted since that peek inside it at the end of KH1]!
  12. Chosenoneknuckles

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

So the 'red eyes' thing was completely irrelevant it seems then. And BbS2 - can't say I'm surprised - but I'll stick with buying 3D and actually advancing the story now, personally. I do really hope that KH3 has Sora exploring the Realm of Darkness [see the true KH] though - it just looks so...
  13. Chosenoneknuckles

Me as well. It's unique, and it rolls off the tongue really well! The graphic designer in me hates the jarred clash of magenta and silver in the logo though [the '3D' part is abit hard to make out - especially at a distance]... And yes. More people open to the fact that it's a dream state [not...
  14. Chosenoneknuckles

Amen. I'm amused as to how many don't seem to entertain the very idea, despite the game's title and the general surrealness. I think we're past the 'data world' stuff of ReCoded by now [which just seemed very impersonal and thus unimportant - even if it wasn't, at least for the end].
  15. Chosenoneknuckles

(3D Trailer Spoilers I guess)

Sweet. Thanks for the link. I wonder if we'll get an English equivalent from the 3DS promo event[s] tomorrow [not that there was much dialogue anyway]?
Back