• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ChrisP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• LLUUCCKKY! And eight Grade. I skipped sixth grade math and went straight to pre-algebra. So basically, I'm taking all my Math classes a year earlier then normal (we have a class just for students like me.)
    Yeah same here. Uugghhh Geometry homework is such a pain! Its taking me foreveerrr!!!
    Haha mainly people think the gameplay was to easy and the Reaction Commands kinda ruined it. Plus they think the script was poorly written.
    I thought it was fine, honestly.
    Haha.. My brother neverr plays it anymore! Which stinks cause he used to be the one who defeats hard boss battles for me >.<. I have some other friends that play it though and we are always fighting each other on BBS. Its fun.
    Oh. I left for awhile about a month after BBS came out in Japan but I came back out of boredom and wanting to talk to people about kingdom Hearts.
    Oh. I joined this site soley because of BBS. I saw all the Japanese trailers and was so intrested, I came here. When it came out, I spoiled myself until full extent. Planning on doing it with 3D too lol.
    Anniversery it first came out (in Japan). I remember watching it live on streams and stuff all day... good times.
    Yeah, same here. I was really disappointed when there werent.... Hmmm. BBS Aniversery is coming up.
    Haha. I do that too. Although I'm not to fond of D-Links with no unique commands.
    Now THATS awsome. I I only use D-Links for amusment when I kill hordes of unverse. It makes it seem more flashy and fits with the atmoshphere of their home world. I go to Castle of Dreams a lot and use Cinderellas D-Link just for fun.
    I love Mickeys D-Link....
    I play as Aqua most of the time so for me its usually Cinderella or Snow white (*wants a Aurora one*).
    But when I play as Ven I use Mickey and Zack A LOT.
    Yeah well all of BBS is pretty confusing haha. It doesn't surpirse me that you where confused (I know I had a lot of unanswered questions when I first played the game haha.)
    Oh ya your welcome! It it a very good track, one of the better ones in my opinion. =DD
    Yo you were looking for this song no?? Well here it is. I posted it on that one thread, but i don't know if you checked so... Here ya go. =3

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Sad Princess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back