• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I LOVED that puppet one! Particularly when Angel morphs.

in a fanfic though.

What fanfic of yours? (If I do that... You'll have to do mine possibly. Here Comes the bride, Timefixer, Larxene and 14, Make your own kind of Music, Paladin, Holy Knight, Naomi....)
    I was quite happy to see the giant gun though ^_^

I know, perfect bookends.

So did I.

I never watched Buffy. I DID watch Angel though,and I cried at the end of that one.

They just did such a good job with it!
    1) the tale of four losers... madammina is named after me.

2)that finale was wonderful... one of the best I have ever seen. I do wonder what happened, but they did say that most of the demons disappeared after that (and look how many they have take out onscreen) so.. it should not be alot of fighting.

But Prue closing the door the last time... (Prue grandaughter anyway) (Sad)
    Thanks...

I'm in the story, so I feel like I can't really complain too much...(The Chrystals story)
    Thanks.

I just expected more of a power expanding. We saw Piper could freeze a city block after ten years. 7 years later... not that powerful, or close to it.

But since that future DID have Prue alive, it would be a bit interesting. Especially after Wyatt was no longer evil.
    Alright, thanks.

Like I said, Org is a fan. I can't really discuss what I don't know. I'll try to watch over the summer though.

Piper is my favorite sister. Rational, mother, most useful power (SO many times I've wanted to freeze time or blow things up) and you do not mess with her.

The Woogie man spell: I've had it almost constantly stuck in my head.
    "I am one/I am Light/I am one too strong to fight"

The fear demon? I like him too... it's his manor of speaking and how you can't defeat him. FEAR ALWAYS COMES BACK!

Favorite episode: Dang...er... I always liked it when Paige and Phoebe switched bodies.
    No, you haven't.

Yeah, I LOVE Charmed. Piper is my favorite character. And the ending... it was so sweet!

I actually have not watched Supernatural, but Organization_42 is a huge fan. She can talk to you more about it.

And I'm sorry, but I only approve friend requests from people I get to really know. But no problem, just talk to me some more and I'll add you.

Anyway, favorite sister, spell, demon?
    ( I always liked the Woogie man spell... I was going to put it on the sig)
    That's exactly what happens to me. When I read a story, another one pops in to my head, and then I just write it down. Usually the events are a bit th same, but I come up with different characters. :]
    Oh, it'll turn out fine. And I'm just like you: it takes me forever to get another chapter up on my fanfic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back