• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Circular Circles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Anything? I'm baaaaack!

No one is going to remember me! But I'm back and looking for some new friends!!!
  2. C

have you beaten the game?

Oooo...Im gettin tired of the people saying the same thing... Ive beaten it for GBA but not...blah.
  3. C

been a long time

Ok, i havent been on this site for a while, and i dont really know any of the "new" people. Yea, even you forum managers havent been on as long as i have. Bleh, anyway i wanna meet some new people here.
  4. C

HALO Wars?

The 360 game they decided halo should be a strategy game. (losers) They make so much money off halo they think they should make a different kind. I say NAY! Halo's are good games. They should BE a FPS not strategy. Anyone agree?:o_O:
  5. C

yes i have beaten the game. Plain and simple.
  6. C

Paintball RP (first RP)

Ok, so since this is my first time writing an RP and not many people know me here...I’m going to start out by using something I like, Paintball. Also...If I'm not good at this RP Plz tell me so! The regular rules of RPs apply in this one. No killing ppl because this is paintball, no one...
  7. C

airsoft

im getting a new airsoft rifle to DESTROY my freinds with. does anyone know if this site is reliable? plz help.
  8. C

oooooo i beat it 600% beat it 6 times
  9. C

Which character do you hate in CoM?

opposite for me. Axel is like my favorite. Mabye Zexion...
  10. C

A year? thats a long time to take to beat it.
  11. C

i got it 40 days after released...
  12. C

lol realy? it was good but i only beat it like twice now."
  13. C

:thumbdown: welll...............................
  14. C

was it hard for ya? It shouldnt, i betchya.
  15. C

Is Traverse Town crap music?

the only music I like is the hollow bastion, and destiny islands music, though monstro was good. And destiny islands in KH1 was better than this DI.
Back