• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cloudzack117

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. cloudzack117

News ► Promotion Plan for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan Revealed!

hopefully they will market the hell out of this game in NA/PAL. I remember when LH1 came out i use to see commercials for it all the time which led me to renting it to try it out.
  2. cloudzack117

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

i guess either they are either A. not breaking their NDA's, or B havent started recording yet. Wasn't epcar one of the first to hint at DDD's localisation? i would assume that square would be cracking down on that
  3. cloudzack117

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! OMFG that smug smile on soras face...argh i freaking love this boxart
  4. cloudzack117

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

I honestly cant beleive that we have gotten localisation confirmation for Pandoras Tower, Project X Zone, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 within the same week. Now the ball is in Bravely Defaults court
  5. cloudzack117

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

he does it again!!! is the the epic rebirth of the VA thread?
  6. cloudzack117

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

hmmm short haired riku in kingdom hearts 1. yes...YESSS. Also in regards to new voice recordings, i kind of like that idea, but at the same time the voices in KH1 were pretty spot on. Ive always prefered soras voice from 1(unfortunatly puberty cant be stopped), and as good as epcar is...
  7. cloudzack117

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

Its been a while since i played through twewy for the secret reports. Can some one explain to me
  8. cloudzack117

Command suggestions against mobs for grinding.

Not really sure where to get commands easily, though if you just explore or backtrack in some worlds you can get some amazing cmnds for sora/riku which are always in giant chests like the map chests from KH2 and BBS, but they are the super op/long lasting variety. The short, simple, and sweet...
  9. cloudzack117

Proud mode tips?

So far i think that ive died more times in this game than i have in every KH game since 2 combined not counting secret boss deaths. Im very underleveled but ive still managed to get through about 3/4ths of the game. I suggest trying many differant combos of DE's that match your style. If you...
  10. cloudzack117

Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions

So far i have played the demo 18 times, and on my 18th time i found something new. Not sure if it has been posted, but when i was fighting hokomonkey, or whatever its name is, usually i just spam flowmotion to look fancy and end up getting stuck on the side of the building. Well this time i...
  11. cloudzack117

DDD Keyblade Discussion (no spoilers)

what i tend to do is on a second playthrough i will use only story releated keyblades. these include using KK up until i get O+O in KH1, using KK until i get star seeker, then i also use O+O, as well as fenrir. In BBS i used the default keys, plus their "upgrades" for terra and aqua. for ven...
  12. cloudzack117

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread yeah. i told myself day after day when the rumor popped up saying it wa sfake, then got overhyped at nintendos e3 conferance, but i dont care because KH3d comes out soon
  13. cloudzack117

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread mfw the kingdom hearts hd thing wasnt at nintendos conferance. at least kh3d will be there tomorrow, and it comes out in less than 2 months
  14. cloudzack117

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread my face either when this rumor is proven true and the site crashes, or when this is proven false and everyone is upset because they got their hopes up. i for one think there might be some plausibility to this seeing as how nomura mentioned he wanted to...
  15. cloudzack117

KH3D English Trailer Up!

i thought sora was 16 in kh3d? not sure though. also YMZ being nigel uno is pretty funny, but epic at the same time
Back