• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Commander Corn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Commander Corn

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

So are there any expected differences beyond 60fps? Nothing in the trailer looked substantially different from the PS3 versions graphically speaking. If graphics were re-built from the ground up (to look more like KH3 and 0.2) then I could justify buying this, otherwise I probably couldn't.
  2. Commander Corn

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

it would be pretty lame and pointless if they just straight ported them to next-gen (although am i correct in thinking that that actually isn't possible since the PS4 has a different cell architecture or whatever reason it was that backwards compatibility is not possible?) with no additions...
  3. Commander Corn

Great Grinding Spot

like everyone else, back in KH2 i did laps through The Castle That Never Was. (start at Brink of Despair, work way through up to Altar of Naught, world map back down to Brink and repeat.) although, while grinding Final Form in The Old Mansion basement, i actually discovered i was getting some...
  4. Commander Corn

Minigames in Jiminy's Journal

thanks, i completed the journal last night. I did all five Jungle Slider courses and then all i had left was the Vines. i started the first course and immediately got completion so maybe you don't have to do those 5 courses at all, you just have to start every game once.
  5. Commander Corn

Minigames in Jiminy's Journal

sorry if this has been answered in a thread recently, but i'm doing 100% (end goal of getting Deep Dive). i've done everything except synthing Ultima (which i'm in the home stretch on) and i have a yellow Mickey by everything in the journal except minigames. i understand that you do need to...
  6. Commander Corn

Little things

may be common knowledge but if you go to i believe Cid's Shop in Traverse Town after locking Agrabah but before continuing on to Monstro you'll find Pinocchio and a small cutscene plays. (makes me wonder how the heck he got from Traverse Town to Monstro then....?)
  7. Commander Corn

Content cut from the games?

yes he was, his file is still in the game i believe. non-existent model tho. Woody and Buzz also have an incomplete, texture-less model in KH2.
  8. Commander Corn

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

KH2's FM has always looked unbelievably awesome, practically like an expansion pack almost. i can tell i'm gonna have a ton of fun frustratingly trying for months to beat all Data Orgs + Lingering Will. and i'm glad i'll finally be able to play BbS.... i hope it benefits from a console version.
  9. Commander Corn

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

that's still Paul St. Peter as Xemnas right?
  10. Commander Corn

PS4 Announced! KH3? And KH 1.5 Remix!

I'm pretty new around here so I could be totally wrong on this, but I thought it was a fairly universal estimate on these forums that 2015 is a pretty good estimate for KH3. If KH3 was coming out that year I really can't see anyway it wouldn't be on the PS4. Generation 8 will be totally alive...
  11. Commander Corn

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Heads would roll. That would almost ruin the whole thing for me.
  12. Commander Corn

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Gameplay in HD looks awesome. A little surprising that they didn't at least upgrade fish faces a little. I'd think that would be one of the primary tasks for this remaster (although I can see how it'd be time-consuming.) Still I'm assuming they won't be as...
  13. Commander Corn

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Also KH1 (and Re: CoM could use it also) needs a boss mode. I've always wanted a replayable boss mode for KH1 and 2.
  14. Commander Corn

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

- No re-dubs - Alyson Stoner as Xion - I wouldn't mind one or two non-intrusive new cutscenes to help with continuity - Deep Jungle still present (although with the news that Tarzan is now public domain this shouldn't be a fear anymore, right?) - This will never happen, but no card combat for...
Back