• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cool5ive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

i think that MF is Xemnas while he is in the chamber of response his memories travel thats how he could travel i dont know if this theory has been made
  2. C

Heart (spoiler)

in blank point MX says to Terra that a heart has set foot on his and then say Eraqus you sly fox do you think its master Eraqus also if u read X report 9 it says master can extract their or someones else.
  3. C

ven

and does axel remebers ven when he sees roxas
  4. C

mirage areana

i have past evertything in the areana i just need those two
  5. C

mirage areana

how do i unlock A Time to Chill and Wheels of Misfortune in terra's and ven's story
  6. C

mirage areana

i have past all of the mirage areana except for 2 the one with Zack & Hades and the one where you fight the Pumpkin how do i get it in terras story
  7. C

on report where i go to command collection im missing the last finish command what is it and how do i get it
  8. C

sonic impact

how do i get sonic impact with terra and im missing the ability thats between damage syphon and once more.
  9. C

re coded

i dont know if it has been posted but i was checking kh recoded on amazon and it says it will be release march 31.
  10. C

Has your BBS shipped yet?

my just got shipped from amazon and will be getting the game and guide book on sept 7. im going crazy just waiting for it 3 more days
  11. C

data install

i have a 4 gb memory stick and i want to install the highest data install and need 12 files for bbs. Will i have enough memory to be able. Thanks 4 the help.
  12. C

dark realm

i was reading a interview and nomura said that the king went to the dark realm to find a keyblade In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that? NOMURA: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he...
  13. C

guide book

yeah. i preorder it in amazon cuz it was cheap and it said it was going to be available on aug, 27.
  14. C

guide book

did anybody preorder the kh bbs guide book from amazon if u did when will they start shipping it? cuz i preorder it and it say on oct. or dec. i'll be getting it.
  15. C

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? it already on youtube YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep North American TV Spot
Back