• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cornyperson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Theory about Kh2 & KH2FM+'s secret endings

Thanks!! lol I got a little sad after reading that all these new games wouldn't be a continuation for the main story. Thanks again for all the help!
  2. C

Wow, thanks for clearing all that up for me. By KH3, I meant a new game that would continue the series, I was assuming that there would be a new KH game to be released on the PS3, in the same vein as the previous two games. Is it safe to assume that there will be no new KH game to be released on...
  3. C

Has it been confirmed, or hinted, that Sora and the gang will not be in KH3??
  4. C

omg who are these new people? lol i've been away from the KH boards for so long, I'm so confused. Does anybody know if the KH2FM Secret Ending takes place BEFORE or AFTER KH2??
  5. C

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

My guide is still in perfect condition.
  6. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? wow, that's really awesome, hopefully it'll come out in the US. do you think it will be on the PS2 or PS3??
  7. C

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I AM!! I really hope that KH3 is just a continuation of KH2, i really, really, really don't want new main characters.
  8. C

omg! The secret ending finally makes sense!

When Normura said that, he could mean that it's the future for US, the gamers, but in KH3, it's the past. Maybe the game takes place years after KH2, which would be the future for us, but it's the present for KH3. The secret ending could just be the past for KH3, but still hasn't happened for us...
  9. C

This Might Be A Stupid Question But...

lol yeah, she was searching for Cloud. i didn't realize it until after i watched Sin Harvest.
  10. C

The Reason for the Secret Ending of KH2

interesting read, the crossroads thing seems pretty possible...
  11. C

who's played Kingdom Hearts II

i've played and beaten it :D
  12. C

Teh Ending

i loved it :D
  13. C

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** that blurry guy's identity is unknown right now, hopefully we will find out soon...
  14. C

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** blah, an online game would suck imo.
Back