• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Corvette623
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Then for the love of God don't read my bad fanfics! I mean it man don't read it. Not worth your time! ....Oh lord your going to read them anyway aren't you? .....Just don't be too harsh okay?
    out of all that you only got KH!?!?!?!?!?!......good least you got that much >:D hullo sir~
    u r welcome sir~

soooo how is you? WUT GAMES YOU PLAY? @^@ ever watch TOonami? oh oh is your sky blue? got a cookie? WHAT MANGA YOU READ? EVER WATCH ANY TRON? OH OH EVER PLAY The World Ends With You!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

TELL ME SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really!? That's a first for me to hear, which is awesome! :]
    I've seen the movie of the "Help" but havent read the book yet. S-seriously!? Would like to read it to see what's so great about it myself. Ah, I see. Yeah, I'll admit I like reading graphic novels a lot too ;D

I'm also a major fan of City of Bones and the Infernal Devices. Also really like Legend that's like the Hunger games sort of :D can't remember what this one series is called thats on going but there's a young adult book spin off that's from it. Ever heard of the Chronicles of Nick Infinity? The author who writes that has a few graphic novels I happen to read.

Btw, I have to go. But seriously it was great meeting you finally!
    Oh good, for a moment I thought you might not of :]
    You have? Hmm wonder why I never notice it till now? ah well, probably cause I haven't seen you on much.
    Yes! I enjoyed all of them. Okay maybe not so much the last one, but the other two I did. The movie was great but the moving of the camera bugged me a lot. Aside from that, loved when they took off when the count down got to zero :D
    Now I have a question: What other kind of books do you like?
    lol you can call me KK ;D
    Ah, I see! It's good to finally get to literally say hi to ya.

So, what made you finally join, lol? Speaking of which, do you actually like kingdom hearts? -,0 never really occurred to me to ask Lan that.
    Hiya! I know you don't know me and I don't know you but I just had to say hi! Your name is so freaking awesome and you do good work helping out Landyx with his stories. It's so incredibly funny. Say, by any chance, do you watch Family Guy at all???

P.S.- Hey! You registered on my birthday!!!!! I just think that's really funny!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back