• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cosmic+Amarna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That sounds so amazing! *U* I wish I got inspiration like that!

I prefer anime style. :) Ever since I was a kid and first discovered it, I thought it was much more realistic than cartoon style.
    :D I've been doing it since I was little, too! I've gotten a lot better since then... comics, though, I have very little experience in. Drawing in general is what I've usually done.

I haven't really tried writing philosophically. :>
    It's fine, it's probably one of the more obscure acromyns. :3 You've always made comics or you've always wrote?
    Oh, thanks for that! I have seen it before!

Oh, OC=Original Character. I character I made up myself. c:

I think it's fun, even though I'm not the best. :>
    I have a feeling I've seen the whole image... but I can't quite remember...

I'm not very good, but yes, I try. The comic is about an OC of mine, but the fanfiction is about Kingdom Hearts. :3
    Good point. :> I'm fine, I've been working on a comic and a little fanfiction, myself.

By the way, I love your avatar. :D
    Hi there!

I noticed your friend request, but seeing how we've only met once, and it was brief, I'd prefer we got to know each other a little more first. o3o That's just me, though~ I'm weird~
    Yup! Oh, unless it's on a site like Facebook, cuz I don't do those types of site. I doubt anyone else is using my name, but ya never know.
    I am now thinking of chocolate covered heart-shaped donuts with mint icing filling. Mmmmm.
    Imagine this as the "shocking" secret ending of DDD.

Sadly, I will no longer have a 3DS upon watching it, as it would have then been smashed into my wall in rage.
    If Nomura pulled this, I would file a lawsuit against him for emotionally and mentally raping me. I am not sure how I could function in life if he did this. :/
    Because I have a searing disdain for Fan fiction, at first I was like -_-

Then I read some more and was like o_o

And then a little more and was like 0_0

And then was like :O and got all 8D

Then finally...

WHAT THE FCUK DID I JUST READ!? lmao. I will admit, I did not read the title, so Sora's "dream" blindsided me. The second Aqua noted Sora was her son, I was like "ROFLWUT!?" It was interesting and well written to say the least. :D (and this is coming from an aspiring writer.)
    Origin time! Back when the Yu-Gi-Oh structure deck Spellcaster's Judgement came out, my dad an' I would joke around and call it Spellcaster's Fudgemint. Sometime later, when I was figuring what to call myself on Youtube, I was looking at the deck and though about using fudgemint, but it felt to short for me. So, while I was going through my Yu-Gi-Oh binder I saw the card Guardian Elma and thought "FudgemintGuardian" and boom, it became the name I use everywhere on the internet.
    Hideo Kojima is ******* notorious for retconning the Metal Gear Solid franchise to hell and back. Kojima is like the god of retcons. He nearly retcons a previous game with every new entry to the franchise :/

And...with Nomura being a friend of his, it doesn't surprise me.
    Ah, I've been here all my life. Other than the heat, it's pretty nice. Hope you enjoy living here again ^.^
    Ok, I will just have to do that tomorrow y'know, as in Germany we have already past midnight and I have work this day.

I'll get back at you later then. ^__^
    Yeah, especially when some continue to whine about how none of the other titles is supposedly as good as the first entry.
    Ah yes, the bottom part of the sig, which I named simply "torment" was the second one I made, this quote coming into my mind when I recapitulated the whole story of Birth by Sleep and Ventus's nature. He's like the male equivalent to Namin? in a way, somewhat sensitive and gentle, yet also cute and brave. I have developed somewhat of a big brother instinct towards him, lol.
    And he's tied with Namin? and Sora on 1st place of my favorite list, followed by Roxas, Aqua, Terra and Riku all sharing 2nd place. ^___^

Oh wow, that sounds pretty supernatural and intriguing.

If theyy would actually manage to get the characters right and don't cut away too much of the original plot, sure, bring it on.
    Although I'd think that due to content a small series or an anime would be more sufficient than a movie, or it would have to be a series or movies like Rebuild of Evangelion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back