• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cosmic+Amarna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Congrats on finding the last artefact lol. Which version are you thinking of getting for sixth generation? I think I might get Y and my starter will be Fennekin.
    Oh I see. I have no idea then lol. Maybe they can still implement sprites somewhere.
    I'm not really sure. I know there's an artefact other side of Archylte Steppe where you have to teleport or glide with a Chocobo and another is you have to buy at Serendipity at the Chocobo race booth.
    Yeah I've finished the main storyline of XIII-2 but I didn't completely complete it. I stopped from there because the Xbox 360 isn't mines.
    Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention. xD I was wondering for a moment, why is there two Pokemon?
    Ohh my bad Cosmic, I honestly forgot while I was making a new Christmas banner for the site. I'm kind of busy at the moment but perhaps Wednesday or Thursday?
    I would look up some lighting and shadow tutorials for this. After that, try to incorporate smudging and just keep playing around with stuff.
    Yeah no problem! What you have in your sig is a good step forward, playing with camera perspective is pretty boss.
    Le sad face. ;P Well if you ever do Gimp 2.8 is finally out now. I can make you some tutorials or something, so long as you kind of know the interface (which hasn't changed).
    Ohh we've been having trouble recovering posts from the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D spoiler section and I'm not sure anywhere else. I hope Celtis fixes this soon.
    Hmm I don't really know much about it lol. Apparently from its definition, a person/thing/etc.'s origination/existence is dependent from something else. I guess it's saying that we don't have a true self being because we're created/composed of other things in collaboration? I saw someone mentioned a mountain as an example; that it's not truly existing as a "mountain" as itself but because it's made of dirt, rocks, etc. The "self-nature" of a mountain is actually just our own mental concept or abstraction of it. And since things in the world are constantly changing, a permanent present seems to be nonexistent or quickly fleeting.
    It's pretty much a bigger screen by 90% the only bad thing I can say about it is that the resolution doesn't change at all during games, so if you play a 3DS game on it, it's going to be the same as it was on the original 3DS so it might look a little choppy. It's comfortable to hold, and has a bigger stylus, it's meant for people who have bad eye site, and bigger hands. When I mean comfortable to hold I mean it's alot comfortable to hold haha, it's uses a softer back than the original 3DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back