• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Counter Shock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► Unrequited love..

I'm officially going to need a goddamn shrynk after this.. she now tells me today that for the last year I havent had a chance with her.. that she kissed me just to get me to stay, that she didnt want to hurt me by telling me the truth.. that essentially I didnt mean anything to her... just f'n...
  2. C

I'm not so sure about this.. but at least I'll be traveling alot with plenty of opportunities to meet a new girl :3 It's funny.. she said that she wanted to be with me the second she saw me but didn't want me to be a rebound bf... And then she goes and tells another guy she's in love with...
  3. C

^She told me she got this one guy to pay this months rent and her car insurence.. she said "he saved me" I'm in debt now, heart broken, and beyond miserable now thanks to her... Yet through it all I still wake up, her face is the first thing to pop into my head and I have the sickest feeling...
  4. C

I know it's weird but through all the bad times, we've been through alot.. The thing that finally did it was picking up her phone one last time, reading her tell one guy she was in love with him and that I was like a stranger to her and she hated living with me... I confront her about it and...
  5. C

So I left. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And I'm still madly in love with her even after everything I went through.... I wish I knew how to deal with this pain... The first person I ever fell in love with just kicked my ass. v.v
  6. C

This time I'm following everyone's advice. I'm done. I don't regret coming out here, I got to see what she really was for myself.. Although now it's going to be so much harder to leave then it has to, but I gotta pick my ass up and quit feeling sorry for myself. It's something everyone goes...
  7. C

Spat in your faces? what the hell? I made a decision that I felt I had to do and in the end I'm glad I did it because I needed to see this for myself. I told everyone i appreciated the advice but in the end made my mind up after months of thinking it over. I honestly dont fcuking know how you...
  8. C

^been workin on that the last week or so.. when I tell her I'm goin out with this girl i met at work she got hella pissed off. I tell her how my feelings for her are changing and shes not who i thought she was. she gave me a devastating, hard to act that shit up, kind of face. the hard to get...
  9. C

Just laughed for the first time in days.. Thank you xD Odds are I will feel like that either way. Not much of a choice anymore though..
  10. C

^mhm I've asked her. She says she's not ready yet.. it's funny how she's always told me that. even before I got here yet she dated other people sense then. I doubt she'll ever be "ready" to be with me at least. But right now what she says is I mean to much to her then to just be a rebound bf :/
  11. C

^Do I love that side of her? no... I dont know which face to love.. considering she has two of them. I've grown attached to the kid.. I really have. but I'll be leaving in august and who knows what kind of guys her mother will be bringing into her life while im at bootcamp/ other deployments...
  12. C

It's love.. The way she is around me, I love everything about her. I gave up my family and friends to be out here in the middle of nowhere for her. But after I got here, I found out another side to her.. She has insane debt, was trying to get me to open a bestbuy card sense her credit is...
  13. C

So I recently moved cross country to live with this girl, some people might remember the topic I made.. Anyways we agreed to live as friends and see where that went, so far? It's been a fucking roller coaster. Some days it's amazing and we get along so well.. but one day her daughter had her...
  14. C

Help/Support ► This couldn't get anymore f'd up...

I'm not exactly happy. My family? Basically dont have one. I've lived in a broken home all my life. was beatin by my dad growing up, my moms a psycho depressed lunatic, I work at a miserable dead end job for 50 hrs a week which makes having a life hard but I manage it seeing as how I cant stand...
  15. C

Help/Support ► This couldn't get anymore f'd up...

You ask why I made this topic and its because I honestly appreciate the advice. And.. I agree with the majority of you.. I think I'm an unbelievable dumbass for the choice i'm about to make, but it is one I feel I have to make. I can't go through basic wondering what-if. That would hurt worse...
Back