• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cpuff94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

More Detailed Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions!

oh my god, this game sounds so amazing! just...ah!! i cant wait
  2. C

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

that looks so epic. and AH the organization people before they went all nobody! so cool
  3. C

Marluxia... I thought this battle was cheap

i never got to marluxia, im still stuck on riku. i kinda gave up and ended up watching the cut-scenes online.
  4. C

Uh...wait a minute

i was wondering about that too
  5. C

Most Epic Scene in the game?

roxasvsriku i also the love the part in the beginning when axel says "So you really do remember me this time? I'm so FLATTERED! But you're too late!!" idk why but iv always loved it
  6. C

Help/Support ► Emotional Help wanted

1:try finding people who have similar interests (original, i know), and if that doesn't work, you'll probably end up making friends eventually any ways 2: just concentrate on making friends for now. you'll have plenty of time for girlfriends later on 3:i agree, masturbate. it might be weird at...
  7. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You i still have a loooong way to go, im not even close to getting everything
  8. C

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

i saw that yesterday.they could have made it cooler but its a start
  9. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You i love this game, its one of my favs. uh i don't really have anything else to say right now
  10. C

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation i love you @_@, great job!
  11. C

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

thatd be cool if it was something like that, but xion shoes reeeaaallly bother me @_@
  12. C

Playing as Riku

i havnt been able to play as him yet cause hes a dumb-head and wont let me beat him -_- so unfair.
  13. C

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

awesome pictures! and the quality is pretty good too! i like the first one
  14. C

aqua's new look

O_O best thread ever. aqua and yaoi all in one place! lol
  15. C

TWEWY Character Crossover

as much as i love twewy, i cant see how they could make it work. the games are too differant they should just make a sequal to twewy instead! but i dont see how that would work either. drats
Back