• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crazy Mario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crazy Mario

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Wow, this is pretty much the first demo I've been so excited for since the games I like usually don't get them. (MIYAMOTOOOOOOOOO!!) Anyways, the game is pretty solid! It took me a little while to get used to the Flowmotion and Kingdom Hearts in general since I hadn't played one in a few months...
  2. Crazy Mario

Regarding Secret Bosses

Or even just as good, a summon. I'd be pleased either way.
  3. Crazy Mario

Regarding Secret Bosses

I definitely agree with all of this. Were already at the climax of the saga, there isn't really any point in introducing ANOTHER Unknown at this point. I'd much rather have Square giving more interest in creatures like Dream Eaters and more chances for other Disney media to get credited in KH...
  4. Crazy Mario

Does Anyone Else Find this Stupid?

No, in the throne room he is shown to be separate from the geezer.
  5. Crazy Mario

Xehanort Timeline

He obviously just went there around KH1. He doesn't have the qualifications for time-travel due to being a body/soul and perhaps gaining a heart by then.
  6. Crazy Mario

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

You know, maybe this is why there was a Vanitas Remnant. Maybe it was supposed to represent that deep within YX, there's a remnant of Vanitas somewhere and that the two characters are connected.
  7. Crazy Mario

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

*Claps* Well done, well done! This theory is literally perfect! This has little to no flaws at all and it's all been hinted at so accurately by Square too! This is definitely my prediction as of now.
  8. Crazy Mario

Light v dark

...No, just no. I really doubt a Disney character's going to be a seed and there is no evidence suggesting she is. All Xehanort did was get Maleficent to start plunging the worlds in darkness and cause Terra to embrace darkness more, that's it. Not to mention the notion of letting a woman become...
  9. Crazy Mario

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

I read that already and I actually think that is likely considering Vanitas is possibly the first person that met MX as a host. However, I'm just speaking in terms of if he didn't turn out to be YX. It's not set in stone to the point where I can't suggest it.
  10. Crazy Mario

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Vanitas is also a good chance to be a member due to his yellow eyes. In fact, since other members of the Xehanort Legion have been shown around YX, I'm pretty sure that Vanitas is included now.
  11. Crazy Mario

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Well, Nomura said there is a mystery game left, so there's going to have to be one more game before. Announcing a game doesn't mean that it's strictly going to be the next installment being released.
  12. Crazy Mario

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Wow, kind of reminds me how at the end of each Marvel movie, in the end of the credits letters would say "*Insert super hero here* will be in The Avengers". Anyways, glad to see it officially announced, but we've...
  13. Crazy Mario

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets.. Well, there is the possibility that due to returning back to Somebodies, that they've lost their own traces of MX in them, in which case would completely dismiss my own theory. Besides, due to MX knowing Sora has hearts inside him, why would he try to make him the...
  14. Crazy Mario

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets.. Going by that, is there perhaps a chance the Roxas got affected to, and perhaps due to fusing back with Sora, the transformation might begin? While there is the possibility Roxas just came and left too late, or that it hasn't been done to not recalling some special...
  15. Crazy Mario

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

Re: Xehanort's Plan(s) Discussion I really think Braig's been aware of it since BBS, when he talked to MX after fighting Terra. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7RhAi6cFT8 (Credits to KH13) Notice how he switches from his old blue eyes to MX's yellow ones after the...
Back