• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CrimsonSquall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CrimsonSquall

Way to Dawn (Early game spoliers....maybe)

Remember heartless are stronger in the RoD. Probably just something to do with that
  2. CrimsonSquall

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Positive stuff from ultima? Interesting
  3. CrimsonSquall

230 pages of endless barrels of salt and tears. 230 pages of people complaining and writing off entirely a game they haven’t played. Just lol the kh fanbase is in such a tizzy atm
  4. CrimsonSquall

Having not posted nor been active on this site in literal years, this thread does put a smile on my face :)
  5. CrimsonSquall

Good Leveling Spots?

Easy end game exp is using the zero data keyblade (which you obtain right after the fight with heartless data sora) at max for its long range attack that hits enemies anywhere, setting your cheat matrix so that all enemies and you are at like 1 or 2%, than just basically auto killing the baddies...
  6. CrimsonSquall

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know* It tells you how to get them too?
  7. CrimsonSquall

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know* Is there a list of all the trophies in the game and how to get them somewhere? I beat the game on critical like 2 days ago, and I don't really know where to start to stack up trophies man...
  8. CrimsonSquall

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

Dude? Are you forgetting Megaman Legends 3 is in development by the world right now?
  9. CrimsonSquall

What's the fastest way to level Terra up?

Look at my thread and comment =D http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/154529-best-place-train-post-final-boss-me-terra.html
  10. CrimsonSquall

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Didn't DiZ make the cloaks? Isn't that in like the secret ending cut scene?
  11. CrimsonSquall

I need HELP with MF!!!

Holy crap, never even thought of doing that! I only tried thunderstorm and Ultima Cannon. Ill definitely try that, thanx alot!
  12. CrimsonSquall

I need HELP with MF!!!

This is me playing with Terra, someone needs 2 give me some advice!!! YouTube - MF Terra Fail
  13. CrimsonSquall

New message from the kingdom : RECODED AT TGS

What? It seems easier dude, I keep my finger on my L button while I play games dude
  14. CrimsonSquall

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Yea well for me, it's easy to dodge until he does the lasers. Lasers is impossible unless I do like ultima cannon or just get lucky, and than whats hard is just knowing when he is going 2 use the like rope thing where he grabs u and than launches u and your pretty much dead
  15. CrimsonSquall

The best places to grind~

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/154529-best-place-train-post-final-boss-me-terra.html Although Terra doesnt have mickeys dlink, he can still utilize the EXP chance ability, and he has sacrifice making it easy to get double the xp
Back