• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CronicShock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Open challenge one on one

I want to get a fight going becuase my other one is going slow. Idc who I fight as long as they dont have powers over time, planes, or things of that nature. The rules are the normal things, no g-moddin, power playin, and please make each post at least 1 paragraph. Here is my temp Name: Flazer...
  2. C

Wanting to test a new character

I have been away from role playing for a while and I want to get back into it. I made a new character that I want to test out. The rules are the normal things no god-modding, role- playing, and at least a paragraph per post. You can pick the battle field and have first post if you want it. Heres...
  3. C

Want to get back in (1-1)

I used to come on here but havent in a while. Now I want to get back into it. I want to do a one on one nothing serious just something to get going again. No rules realy just no god-modding, power playing and at least a paragraph per post. You can pick the battle field. Heres my temp Name...
  4. C

Just wanted to test an improved character.

Ok over the few days my bone manipulator Alacer, has gone through a few changes. I was wanting to try him out with his new powers. This will be an one on one. The rules are the normal things. No g-modding, power playing, and literacy. The location is an old graveyard. Here is my template...
  5. C

Open challenge. (one on one)

Im looking for a one on one. Nothing serious just for fun. The rules are like always, No g-modding, no power playing, and literacy. The location is my character's homeland Bonedara. In Bonedara there is a huge wide open field that was used for fighting tournaments. For more imformation on...
  6. C

About MGS3's ending.

Did the ending blow you away? I was stunned. Spoilers End spoilers But yea that was awsome Please remember to use spoiler tags. dg,
  7. C

Looking for a fight

OK so like the topic says I am looking for a good fight. The rules are the normal stuff. Literacy, No G-modding, and no power playing. Unless you want judges we wont use them. The location will be stated in my first post. I would appreciate it if you could make a post at least once a day, but I...
  8. C

Testing of Bones (open)

I want to do an one on one with somebody close to my skill level. I am not very good right now but im not horrible either. The rules are no g-moding, power-playing, and literacy (at least one paragraph). The location is in a distant realm where the air is thick. The battle takes place atop a...
  9. C

Trying out a new character.

OK so I just made a new character and I want to try him out. I want to do a one on one. The rules are no g-mod or power playing. The location is a open field. No trees or any other structure. If you want to make the first post or would rather me do it then just let me know. Thanks again and here...
  10. C

So im new and want to have my first fight.

Hey, im new to this but i would like to learn how to be a good rpg fighter. This is my first person i have made and i want the fight to be melee only. You can make the first move, because im still not sure how to make a good first move. Thank you for helping me learn to be a better fighter. Here...
  11. C

Metal Gear Solid

Is any1 looking forward to mgs4? I have never played any of them but i just bought mgs3: subsistance off of ebay and am siked for the game. What do you think?
  12. C

Hey whats up

Hey whats up im new. Im a friend of D2L. So yea hows it going?
Back