• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cumbii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cumbii

Is The Fat Heartless in the Snow White world suppose to kick my behind? ._.

Just wondering. I felt so helpless! D:
  2. Cumbii

They should just add the Blank Points here

Oh, sorry, but yeah, that! But what could they reveal that's so important at this point?
  3. Cumbii

They should just add the Blank Points here

In all honesty, I just don't want a whole nother game playing as Aqua, Riku and Mickey. I thought they could add 50% in 1.5 and a secret chapter that you can play as Mickey. Buuut that doesn't happen, so maybe they'll add it in 2.5? I think that if they don't add it it just means it really...
  4. Cumbii

How about a Boss mode or something like that?...Oh and DLC!

I just CAN'T accept that with the return of amazing characters, we'll just play as Sora (and maybe Riku and Kairi). So, maybe they can add like a Boss Mode and you can choose which character you want to play as. And you guys think they'll add some sort of DLC? If so, what DLC you'd like for...
  5. Cumbii

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

As some already mentioned, I am interested in the trophies! And if I can choose, I'd probably start with BBS, since it's my favorite game. And having that form in KH2 with KH1 clothes definitely has me excited! And also the simple fact that the games will be in HD :') Hey, but if they're...
  6. Cumbii

What role will Axel play?

Or Lea, I guess. He can wield the keyblade, What's he gonna do now? (Lol, I don't even know how to put a spoiler tag D: ) Is he going to be a party member in a world or even playable? IMO, His loved enough to be a playable character!
  7. Cumbii

I Am So Confused!

Like, it's been waaay to much since I've been here (I have like 3 other accounts which I've forgotten their passwords and I'm to lazy to click "Forgot Password?" .__.) Anywho, I know (I think) everything about KHIII, the only thing which has come out is the trailer. But now I saw KH2.5 and I saw...
Back