• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CuStArD LuVeR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Axel/Saix plan

u ppl need to learn to spell
  2. C

Anyone else happy that....

The giant boss fights r fuckin ez XD I prefer the man-to-man style too. my fave boss fight is RIku vs Replica Riku in the original CoM (never played Re: CoM)
  3. C

Yen sid's a master!!!

Uhh... whatever happened the Loke XD
  4. C

Favorite World so Far (Spoilers)

The revamped Castle Oblivion
  5. C

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

Nomura sure likes Slver-Headed Baddies Sephirtoh, Riku (first game), Ansem SoD/Xemnas/Xehanort, MX, and now this new guy.
  6. C

Which KH Girl is hawtest?

Olette's got my vote Next would be Aqua of course
  7. C

Roxas likes....

Who would you say Roxas likes more, Namine or Xion?
  8. C

Roxas

Umm, just because Ven went into SOra, does that mean Sora's nobody would look like Ven? Or is there another reason as to y ROxas looks like Ven?
  9. C

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

THe guy can change plans I mean, look at how Halo went from an RTS - FPS (not talking about Halo Wars)
  10. C

Yen sid's a master!!!

Kairi and Aqua aren't directly related in anyway (that we know thus far) They didn't bond in any way or give each other stuff Obviously, Aqua is supposed to represent Kairi, same with Terra representing Riku and Ventus representing Sora. Terra and Ventus actually helped decide SOra and Riku's...
  11. C

Xemnas regained memories?

I think it's TLS, though Im not sure entirely
  12. C

Xemnas regained memories?

Wait so if Sora killed Ansem SoD and Xemnas, then is Terra pretty much dead? (cept for TLS)
  13. C

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

If it is Sephy, that'd be wack lol I hope it's a non-canon character, they're always more bizarre
  14. C

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

SEPHIROTH! jk, i hate sephy, overrated douche! Uhh... maybe Some Disney character?
Back