• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, maybe so. :0 *shrugshrug*
    Thanks for accepting the friend request, btw. ^^
    8OOOOO
    It's unique and awesome.
    /wat
    Iunno, it just reminds me of hers. x];; She uses textures and brushes to make her focal point pop out and she sometimes uses that bracket that's in your avatar. :000
    xD Oh, then you aren't my friend from the other forum.
    Well, your style is very nice and somehow reminds me of her's. xD
    Sure, that'd be great. :'D
    Hey.
    I have to say, your set interests me. o3o The style also reminds me of a very very dear friend of mine, just wondering if you might be her, she's from the Ushi forums. But neh, iunno.
    Anyways, hope we can be friends. /random intro wtf
    me is jealous (in a good way)!!!! ur avatar is AWAESOME!!!!! it is like, *no words to desscribe at the moment*..... and i think ur sig is cool! AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

note: and i am the friend that taygarwin mentioned in her post..... im not kidding
    I'd be away from my gf :$ that and when you start getting older you enjoy this time of year less and less.
    I'm doing great, and I'm glad you're off ^_^..blow up school >:3
    My brake starts this week but I'm not intending to enjoy it.
    Eh advance equipment costs money, but so far the quality, especially the sound quality, is great! :3
    Ah I understand, I do that a lot at the other forums I go to since this is the most active place I go to now compared to elsewhere. Youtube <3
    It's alright, I feel the same way sometimes, but being moderator you have to be quite active here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back