• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey btw, if you ever get in an arguement with anyone in a forum, don't talk to them, because the Mods delete anyone who flare up threads with shit like that. I almost got deleted because this dumbass named Infamous_Poo kept threatining me and I kept going back and forth with him. If anyone does that to you just let me know and I'll report em' to the Mods so they can get deleted. I'd tell you how to do it yourself, but it's a long process.
    The KH Insider admin. put it to prevent users from spamming. It's pretty lame, I know. heh
    Yeah, it's insane. I don't know how the hell people get up to 1000 so freakin' fast. Like wtf? Right
    If you want to make your avatar picture bigger, you'll have to get up to 500 posts. Get to 1000 posts and you earn the option to change your username, as well as your user status (right now your status should be "nobody") Get to 5000 posts to make your avatar picture the biggest.
    Silh and the other Mods (Moderators) are in charge of things on this site. You'll notice most Mods by looking at their post value. (like mine is 300 something)
    Yeah. KH Insider admin. (his name is Silh) just added that function to prevent spam. It's pretty lame.
    Yup, I know how it feels. Well just chill your way in and what nit and feel free to ask me anything (i.e. help or what not)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back