Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cyborg009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cyborg009

KH Producer & Brand Manager Ichiro Hazama comments on 2022 in Weekly Famitsu

get your raincoats and umbrellas folks, next year's gonna be an uber soaker
  2. Cyborg009

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

man, i was a kid when these came out. now i feel really old.
  3. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

somebody give this bloke an award!
  4. Cyborg009

What is your job?

i'm been working at my local Wegmans for over a year now. i used to work on the chef case serving food. now i'm the guy that cleans the tables, restocks utensils, and makes the dining section look presentable...and not look like a tornado hit it.
  5. Cyborg009

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

i can see them putting up a poll of disney animated features that haven't been made into a world yet, and the ones that get the most votes they put in.
  6. Cyborg009

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

setting aside how amazing that would be to give the fans a chance to choose their dream disney worlds. i should point out that unless they put in some guidelines, we would see in influx of overly wild suggestions flooding the ballots. still a neat idea though.
  7. Cyborg009

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

i fully support this idea to the fullest!
  8. Cyborg009

Fanfiction ► One Piece Infinite Adventures

Chapter III: Morganna Strikes! The Wrath of Leviathan! We find ourselves back in council chamber within Morganna’s Citadel. The Cosmic Witch and her Council are all siting while looking at a projection of the ship the Straw Hats are onboard. Scar: So the Straw Hats are sailing off towards...
  9. Cyborg009

Chapter II: The Long Voyage. There Are No Cats in America! After two uneventful weeks of traveling across Eurasia, the Straw Hats and the Mousekewitz family arrived at the port of Hamburg, Germany, where a ship awaits to take its passengers to America. In spite of the time it took to get here...
  10. Cyborg009

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

pardon me whilst i brace myself for the hurricane we're gonna get next year. also i want that chess set and suitcase!
  11. Cyborg009

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

this had to be the best thing i'd ever wake up to. i was like "did hell suddenly freeze over or something?!"
  12. Cyborg009

Straw Hats Adventures of An American Tail Or An American Straw Hat Chapter I: Of New Meetings and Beginnings, Dreams of America. Narrator: This is a story of finding hope, of facing adversity in times of despair. Of one child’s journey to find that which he lost and—whoops! I’m getting a...
  13. Cyborg009

Thoughts on fiction?

i don't think so. based on Union X's ending, his true goal is to trap the 13 darknesses into physical forms so they can be destroyed once and for all.
  14. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

well i already did a car based heartless for Cruella. but just having the car as her only weapon seems a bit off putting, unless its a rail chase battle. also Sora would be human when up against Fashion Fiend.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6