• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D∆NTE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ummm probly not, im trying to write some of my stories and i get distracted easily
    I can do that, but I can't assure you that we'll catch people on looking up lyrics.
    I just need you guys to help me moniter it, and to make sure that no one cheats, if they get the wrong answr then they are out. i am going to get a list of everone who is going to join, there is a total of15 spaces. i wont start the comp until you guys are ready
    OK welcome, ladies and gents, to my first anual guess that song game, (i am coming up with a better name). it is very very simple. i am going to write down some lyrics of my fav song, and the next person will attempt to guess it, you only get one try. if youre guess is correct then it would be your turn to writed down lyrics of a favourite song. please i am asking for no more than one hundred replies, (that is the rule i just made up on the spot), so you have to be quick.

HOW TO WIN:
    the user who's lyrics takes the most people to guess is the winner.

if you win than you get a standing ovation from me, and some Rep points from the five lucky runner ups

(note) it is just a standing ovation, (i may have spelt that completely wrong), for now. i have to talk to the Mods at the end and see if i am allowed to give rep points for a comp. if they say yes than the five lucky runner ups have to, i mean have to give the winner some Rep., there will be other comps like this.

if this has already been done and if i am sounding like and idiot right now because it is kinda copying, than please tell me., (when i say already done before i mean somthing exactly like this, if it hasn't been done before than i put a patent on it, that means it is my idea and anyone who copy's it would have to live with the guilt, MWA HA HA HA, "COUGH"

OH CRAP I MAY HAVE PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE. PLEASE DONT DELETE. I PUT IT IN HERE BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT MUSIC

Ok this is mine

WALKIN AROUND ON BROKEN LEG, AND I CANT GET YOU OUTA MY HEAD, YEAH YOU DONT WANT TO KNOWWW ME
    I always wanted to start one. i just dont know many people who can play instruments. i like to play with people i know propely
    Some people say things like, "oh you live in australia, do you fight dingo's"; sometimes i say yes. for two reasons. 1. it kinda makes me sound tough to whoever is stupid enough to beleive me. 2. just for the fun of giving people false hope. you come to Aus and you realise i was lying. the best part is that you dont know who i am or where i live.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back