• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D∆NTE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• sorry for goin out yesterday mang. i had to log off 'cause i still have schoolwork. hehe
    haha never thought someone would actually say that. oh yeah, i just saw your post. someone might be bothered by that triangle you put there. hehe

anyway, yes i did most of them. kinda sucks too. haha
    yeah. hehe, the name kinda sucks though.

how about you? i see you're already prem. ever thought getting a name change?
    It's funny, because, it's the internet. I would watch or read about anything in the world if I looked a little bit, and there's countless games. Yet, I'm still bored.
    well I hope it comes to america cuz I didnt know but I found out that it takes place after KH 2 and its an important to the story
    yo terra I got a question I don't want to start a thread and get flamed for this so I'll ask you.... is Kingdom Hearts Coded coming to america.
    haha terra you remember that thread I made about getting to much information about bbs well I just reread everything and you said don't waste precious thread space like that I can't believe I let you get away with talking to me like that than I said sorry I felt so stupid after I looked at it again lol hahaha but next time you do that its war!!! And whose this backwoodz retard in your page ven68 what a bitch ASS NIGGA!!!!!
    G
    I dont think this account will be permanent... but yeah we can be friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back