• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by D∆NTE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D∆NTE

Haven't done this in four years

Anyone up for a battle? We'll discuss the rules as soon as it's confirmed :)
  2. D∆NTE

Jerking

Stupid dance that shouldn't be a dance style Good dancing Or just don't care. What do you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCG0J3WVWME&feature=player_embedded
  3. D∆NTE

Any one keen.

So basically I haven't been on the site in a Looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg time and haven't battled in a while. I just want to see if I'v gotten better or worse. Name: D∑ITY AGE: Unknown ORIGIN: Vex POWER: Darkness Manipulation History: Unknown I'll work on it and make it a lot better and bigger...
  4. D∆NTE

Help/Support ► Speech :/

The risk is worth the reward. Go on youtube and look up video's to help your self esteem. Just go up there and not care, act as if its a normal talk with friends instead of a normal speech. And prepare.
  5. D∆NTE

Open Battle

I'm trying to improve my skill so please, if anyone has the time I'm up for a battle, just to see if I have improved at all since my last visit which was last year. I will post up a bio whenever I get a confirmation, I'll let you handle all the details.
  6. D∆NTE

Officialy Back Guys

Sup, remember me, I'm the one that you had the many fail threads last year , my old user-name was terra99032, I'm just saying that I'm back and that I'm starting fresh. The last time I was here I was only 11, I was immature, "up myself" and couldn't battle for shit. But I have gotten older and...
  7. D∆NTE

Cwalk

Any Cwalkers and or shufflers here. Can u post up a vid of yourself doing it. I'll show you some of my vids. The first one is from primary school years ago but I only recently posted it up and changed the song. I'm the black guy in red and black. YouTube - UFCC shuffle and C-walk [/YOUTUBE] The...
  8. D∆NTE

Back

Havn't been on in god knows how long. No internet. The only person I've spoken to is blood aeon. He was talking about some guy saying poo about me in his interveiws; whats up with that. So, What's new. Oh and, what the hell is munny ?
  9. D∆NTE

Help/Support ► Science question

Will placing an Icy pole inside a newsletter slow down the melting process. And why.
  10. D∆NTE

challenge to Uby Ti

No Temps needed, Just tell me ur characters name, appearance and Abilities. Name: Luxus Abilitie: Shapeshifting : Luxus has the ability to shapeshift into whoever he wants to. This means that he will gain this particular person (or thing)'s powers, appearance and weakness. (Yes, it is the...
  11. D∆NTE

Help/Support ► What do you do?

There's a thread for this. Get to know her more, then ask her out. Simple.
  12. D∆NTE

Quick battle

Normal characters, no reality warping or whatever. and no temp. All you have to do is state your characters ability and appearance in 1 short senteance or a pick. Shouldn't take too long. just a quick one to keep me from being bored. You can choose all the essentials.
  13. D∆NTE

Time Trial

yea, pretty much a battle. If you don't beat me withing 23 posts then you lose. So, it's kinda like a time trial. Any one can try, I don't care if your experienced or not. I will finish my temp in a few minutes. I'll let you choose all the necesities, like the location and stuff.
  14. D∆NTE

Help/Support ► Am I going to be like this forever?

Don't beleive what other people say. You can improve anything if you try. Corny...huh.
  15. D∆NTE

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

Lingering Sentiment .
Back