• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by D.D.D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D.D.D

Jokul?

Yeah....so, I saw the Rise of the Guardians trailer on the internet the other day. And me, being my nerdy self, fangasmed all over again and made yet another Jack Frost tag. I think it's good, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that I'm a little too cray-cray for this movie. I love...
  2. D.D.D

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Hmm..maybe Yoko Shimomura could somehow do a mash-up of 1's, CoM's, and Days's Dearly Beloveds? I'd love to have a orchestrated medley of the three. Wishful thinking, of course.
  3. D.D.D

Before KH3D.

I remember when we read the ESRB rating for BBS. One of the reasons it was rated E 10+ was because Aqua's boobs jiggled, if I remember correctly. But yeah, I remember the BHK and UEM days. Also when the Unbirths were actually Unversed. I still like the sound of Unbirths better, but the real...
  4. D.D.D

I was close. :D Seriously, though, I'm loving the graphics. <3 The best part about the graphical update are the complexities of the facial movements (like the shifting of pupils, hair moving more smoothly in the wind, slighter mouth changes, narrowing and widening of the eyes). Like, the...
  5. D.D.D

I'd be glad just to get KH 1.5. But a 2.5 with BBS, KH2, and possibly Coded would be awesomesaucetastic. They could release 1.5 next year, a 2.5 for 2014, and KH3 for 2015. It'd give them enough time to finish Versus and enough time for us to enjoy the splendors of the HD games. :D I'm...
  6. D.D.D

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Reasonable, probably likely stuff: -NA release (the FINAL MIX version) -Additional scenes that add to the plot (like where someone was when this and this happened, etc...) -Extended scenes -Beautiful package :D Not likely stuff: -Nomura-san's and other crucial members of the KH team's...
  7. D.D.D

Stay Frosty

Yo yo yo yo yo: Critique le frost.
  8. D.D.D

Why an elderly character?

What about Fetusnort? He's pretty important, I'd say. But Zul makes a very good point in his post: they're all based after Ansem SoD, if you trace it right back to the source.
  9. D.D.D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 27 posted) Ok, that's good. :) I've actually been considering re-reading what's been posted so far, since my memory's a little foggy with it (especially earlier chapters that I read long ago). Maybe I will, and I'll write an overall impression. :D...
  10. D.D.D

I have a feeling Master Xehanort also might want him for his ability to connect with hearts so easily. Which makes me wonder...why are there so many similarities between Xehanort and Sora? They both came from DI, they both are Keyblade Wielders, they both can connect to hearts and influence...
  11. D.D.D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 27 posted) Sorry it took me so long to review, Sephi! I've been so busy with school and plotting my own fic that I kept forgetting to. But I did read it the day you posted. I usually do, it just takes me a while to get to reviewing your piece with...
  12. D.D.D

Agreed. That's another aspect I liked a lot about DDD; we got to see Xehanort when he's younger. He's always been one of the most intriguing characters to me. That's a pretty good point. Yet a lot of characters are young in KH. Maybe it was just to draw contrast with them?
  13. D.D.D

So, I know this actually might belong in the BBS section, but since this has to do with Master Xehanort and he has a pretty big role in DDD, I thought I'd post it in spoilers just in case any of your answers have to deal with his actions in DDD. Anyways, my question is why Nomura decided to...
  14. D.D.D

What does the secret message mean?

I assume the entire message means that an HD collection is coming and after that, KH3.
  15. D.D.D

A little strange

IDK if I like this or not. I already know his face is a bit too sharp. But how's everything else?
Back