• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by d_fallen_1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Isn't that called Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden?
  2. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I've already established my endorsement to a Frozen World but having watched a screening recently I'm more convinced this truly is an absolute MUST HAVE for KHIII. The atmosphere and flow of the story is perfect for...
  3. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Pages among pages, mate. Trust me, most people want it.
  4. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Even if they said that, keep in mind they're merely remnants of the world's dream: They didn't exist. Indeed, based on what Neku said there's a world called "Shibuya" but its not like real Neku and others will know who Sora...
  5. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That can work but I'm sure the majority would want the entire Toy Story package. Needless-to-say, the idea I mentioned about a Toy World can incorporate the "Space Ranger" aspects.
  6. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I too do fret the interference of Marvel and Star Wars property in Kingdom Hearts. Why I still have faith that Asgard can still work are two reasons: Atmosphere, again a beautiful landscape that no doubt will bring awe to...
  7. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? New Worlds Kingdom Hearts It has been expressed that Kingdom Hearts is an actual dominion of light that was consumed by the darkness. Many times the Door to Kingdom Hearts materialized but we never got the chance to...
  8. D

Organization 13

Again, though I strongly disbelieve that this is the replica but actually Riku brought to the future from the events of KH1. How can a mere copy be consider an equal among them? Not even Xion, a keyblade wielder, had no merits to be consider a number.
  9. D

Organization 13

The coat came after-the-fact no less. The coat has purpose. Similar to the armor Terra, Aqua, and Ventus wore to travel through the lanes between, the coat is a protection to ensure they don't get swallowed by the darkness. Maleficent pointed out Riku's recklessness in traveling through the dark...
  10. D

Organization 13

I still don't quite understand the obsession over the replica considering they have no purpose beyond being a tool. Xion, the prime example. Despite her abilities as a bearer she was never granted even a number.not to mention they are relatively weaker and more unstable. Im still suspecting the...
  11. D

Organization 13

You're totally misinterpreting the concept of nobodies, Mate. The flaw that overrides your theory is every member was defeated. They no longer exist. Every member you see are the complete, whole and unified heart, body and soul of themselves, that includes Braig and Isa. And no, Xemnas didn't...
  12. D

Organization 13

With the confirmation of the new Organization and it's significance is definitely sprouting a bit of speculation on who exactly who is occupying the six other seats and who will fill the final one completing the 13 darkness. Old faces will no doubt return in more sinister matters along with new...
  13. D

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

That form of xehanort would be Xemnas. The body of a special nobody doesn't change (except sora) it merely lives on without a heart. Therefore Xemnas is an older Terra. For awhile i really thought terranort returned as Xemnas but once the confirmation of time travel was applied it pretty much...
  14. D

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

Here's a little what I got from this: Considering that Vanitas is half of Ven's heart it may be an assumption that after the battle for the x-blade Vanitas became incapable of living on his own as well. Similar to how Ven came to Sora's heart for shelter perhaps Vanitas too came to Xehanort for...
  15. D

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

It is to say that this world caught me off guard but also reminded that worlds are not limited to the theatrical source material. This is going to be a great world no thought. But still, here's hoping Fantasia will make the cut.
Back