• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dallas robinson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Just noticed something Xigbar says...

Well, i wouldn't say they had it planned per say just that they kinda leave loose ends in every KH game to help connect into the new one. I just mean that they don't have all the details worked out in advanced just that they just leave themselves stuff to work with in the future games.
  2. D

Why did he change his name?

others said it but basically he did it because he wanted to cover up what he was doing and not have others (the public) know. Kinda like replacing the president with a clone of the president. It's not him but it sure is calling itself that. X-D
  3. D

wait. what? malificent?

okay, yeah. I thought them bringing her back that way was hella lame too. But the 'OFFICIAL" reply as to how she came back was that the raven (it's name is Diablos BTW) brought her cloak to the tower and the mystical energy of the tower plus the fairies remembering her brought her back... Yeah...
  4. D

Were Ansem Seeker Of Darkness and Xemnas on the same side, or...

Oh, yeah that i know but what exactly DID he know? that's what's puzzling.
  5. D

Question

OH! beast castle! that was another good one! i totally forgot about that. yeah they got the mix good for that world.
  6. D

well, if you wanted to be nitpick yes you could say that. Xemnes himself seemed not to care too much about getting a heart himself but the loved the POWER of hearts. so to that we can all pretty much say yes too. HOWEVER to his underlings he defiantly was spreading the message " we are going to...
  7. D

Why do Nobodies have a different voice then thier original selves?

Huh? there is no proof to that. where exactly is this said? I think i need a bit more then a trailer images to belive this. Sorry. please supply more proof
  8. D

Question

I don't think Roxas is coming back but that's just me. Once they pulled Ven out of the hat all bets were off. X-D Also. I didn't like KH2 as well. mostly because the focus of the game focused on the nobodies and not Disney. For me it was cool seeing how one Disney world or character could effect...
  9. D

Is Organization XIII

your probably right on some level. Remember that Nomura made BbS knight outfits only because Final fantasy 12 was in development at the time and he liked them. so some cross pollination never hurt.
  10. D

as far as i know Xemnas definitely knew about his heartless but not the other way around. I think Xemnas was just watching and seeing what would happen. Even testing sora to see if he was just as strong even though not being complete in KHFM. Besides Xemnas was much more intrested in controling...
  11. D

Why do Nobodies have a different voice then thier original selves?

actually, it's kinda easy to explain. Nobodies look and act similar to there somebodies but are not the same. so some look/sound very similar and others do not. So you can easily have some having different voices and others having the same. That's like asking why does Xenohart have a different...
  12. D

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

or just disappearing from existence like nobodies.
  13. D

that wasn't the point Yuuki the other post stated that 'disney wouldn't allow it" i just stated that disney would allow it in fact they probably would have no problem with it at all. Now, Nomora is another story, i'm not him so i can't say. and where did all this "blood" stuff come from? i...
  14. D

sorry, you guys respond slow. i'll try to respond to several post in one post from now on. and disney never relaxed there standers on death. it's been there from the start. like I said, bambi's mom dies ( that was like in 1941) probably the most memorable death in all of disney animation...
  15. D

hmm, as for actual "death" in kingdom hearts. all i remember are the bad guys. Clayton definity dies, Scar dies, Mufasia definitly dies. I think Shang yu (mulian) dies... Borroboss REALLY dies! shot in the heart actually...
Back