• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Danica Syer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm doing okay..... how about you?
    and lol, it's not really a stupid question. His name is Andrew McMahon and he's from the band in my siggy.
    Fair enough xD I think it was about 1pm for me hehe. Its about 6.15pm now ^__^
    Im alright. just don't like Religious studies coz i got into trouble last monday. gosh she is LOUD! BLAH BLAH THIS BLAH BLAH THAT! and i do badminton club soo my wrist is kinda hurting ><;guy probs?
    Twilight: January 15th.

;_________;

I only recently read Twilight, still haven't read the sequels but I most certainly will :3 Totally love it <3
    Well that's good to know! :) Twilight is such an awesome series isn't it? I'm reading Breaking Dawn. It's totally awesomeeee lol! :) Can't wait for it. Really? It got pushed to November here. XD I was kinda disappointed about HP moving back to next July but glad Twilight was coming out here to theaters!
    Quite simple, I looove the Twilight Saga AND I am excited for the movie x3

The downside is, I won't get to see it until next year. ;_;
    XD I mean whenever you seem super excited about something, but I'm so glad its the weekend this week was brutal and with no weekend homework either makes things a whole lot better.
    Awh thanks xD Hopefully things will become less busy for you too ^^
    Hey! We're both online at the same time! *dance*
    Lol you and your sugar rush moments are always hilarious, for the most part today was alright nothing happened too much out of the ordinary.
    A little eeeh.. exhausted after work today. My legs hurt :/ And I'm gonna work tomorrow too so I'm going to bed really soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back