• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Danica Syer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Danica Syer

Hey there! Yeah, sorry I'm on and off here nowadays or not even on here as much. But thanks for...

Hey there! Yeah, sorry I'm on and off here nowadays or not even on here as much. But thanks for the well wishes on the friendship issues--toxic friend is gone and still missing my friend who died but doing okay for the most part I guess. Also do hope that collab went well and or has gone...
  2. Danica Syer

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

Re: Rumor: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012 Well this news sounds wonderful and IF and only IF people's speculation on the release date of the U.S. release date is July 24 is accurate, then that'd be awesome, then again, if it did come out in the summer, I should hope I scored a summer...
  3. Danica Syer

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I really would hate to see that ever happen and would never want it to happen until Sora's story in the Kingdom Hearts saga ended. I love his acting/voice acting so much and him portraying both as Sora and Vanitas! I couldn't imagine anybody else voicing...
  4. Danica Syer

This is a temporary good bye..."HA! YOU'LL BE BACK!"...maybe so..thread

So hello guys, You know how people left and they always come back? Yeah, I might be one of those people and wait, I am...but I'm thinking about leaving Kingdom Hearts for a long time and not coming back until the releases of Kingdom Hearts 3D and if not that, Kingdom Hearts 3 come out. Or even...
  5. Danica Syer

KH2 in the Smithsonian

This is quite interesting...gah that'd be amazing if they have a video game exhibit at the Smithsonian involving Kingdom Hearts! 8D
  6. Danica Syer

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

I concur with this as well. :) Your welcome? xD Also Claude Frollo as a villain would be pure genius! I hope they put him in and see what theme they play for him, if Sora/Riku/whoever gets to fight him! 8D Ooh I love the musical compositions by the way, Blue Nocturne, it's really good! :)
  7. Danica Syer

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I agree with you on this, I cannot imagine how Phineas and Ferb will go into KH series aside from maybe a sidegame. Not to mention, it's mixes a certain piece of bland in contrast with that of the Disney-KH storyline (if that makes sense). I'm really not also sold it into being a world. I think...
  8. Danica Syer

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

I would love if Sora and Quasimodo teamed up...that'd be awesome! :) If I ever get my hands on the game when they're done, I'm showing it to my friend. It's a world I've been anticipating in the KH game. :) Not to mention she loves that movie. I do too. xD It's also a new world to explore and...
  9. Danica Syer

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

For those who don't believe it's Notre Dame. It is. If you look very closely at it, you can see the difference between that and Twilight Town's clock tower. I'm sure of it. The backdrop and everything looks completely different. The trailer looks epic. I'm so excited for this game. I know the...
  10. Danica Syer

Mysterious Figure No Damage and No Commands

Wow this is wicked! I was like 'Whoa!' Cool job! :D I'm jealous though. :/ I couldn't do this at all. It'd take me centuries to defeat him for sure. >_<
  11. Danica Syer

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

OH RIGHT. MY BAD. Let me go back and edit that then. I also wanted to add that I'm not impressed with some of the Unversed...they still remind me of the Heartless in some aspect though they're totally different.
  12. Danica Syer

Yeah, I did find at least some in Enchanted Dominion, I think. xD Are they those Uneversed by any chance?
  13. Danica Syer

I love this game by far. One of the best Kingdom Hearts game so far. By the way what's with the short 5 minutes gameplay thing going on, unless you count the boss battles (defeated or not) or something? Because I swear I don't want to end Ven's story yet although I have Neverland and a small...
  14. Danica Syer

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

Don't worry, it happens to many of us too. For me, personally, I think as long as you don't make it too much about the OCs more then the canon character. If you can like try have them both in the spotlight of your story, it probably works. I have encountered this as my story is using both OCs...
  15. Danica Syer

Fanfiction ► Her First Christmas [KH, Rion]

Smile! I loved this fanfic! It's so descriptive and the way you wrote them is too adorable. I could imagine them being like this. I don't think I got the mistletoe part much but I loved it! It's so Christmas-y and warm! I can imagine it too! :D This was so worth the read! :) :D Yayyyyy it's...
Back