• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Daniel Curtis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

japan playstation store

damn is it such a bad thing putting 2 posts? get a fucking life.
  2. D

Secret Boss

Porkins from Star Wars IV is the secret boss!
  3. D

BBS Boss List -Spoilers, Duh-

Zack should run Terra over no prob.
  4. D

new Mysterious Silver man!?

man this game has some cool stuff. hmm the future ehh? cant wait for a translation!
  5. D

Eraqus SPOILER videos.

dont worry. he went to the life stream.
  6. D

Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep's out!

no you're not actually. sry lol.
  7. D

NFL Blows hard

The NFL sucks really bad...Golf is what it is...jk! Again I mention that even the SMALLEST most INSIGNIFICANT race in NASCAR Nextel Cup Racing sells more than the Super Bowl!! NASCAR has Ovals, Tri-ovals, Quad-ovals, and road courses. And in the 90s they went to Japan and raced on F1...
  8. D

NASCAR / Racing (Better than National Football League...NFL)

We must have some race fans around here...so where are yall? Everybody seems to like football, which is fine, but racing is far more interesting. NASCAR has more variety than the NFL does, so it's better. Plus the smallest NASCAR track sells more than the Super Bowl.
  9. D

out of 10 how good was kh2

MAYBE a 1 outta 10....this game really sucked. Final Mix looks a HELLUVA lot better, but the original sucked balls.
  10. D

Halloween Town

I never noticed this till earlier today...when you go past the graveyard and head toward the tree with Christmas town, there are trees in the background for other holidays. Like the Heart for Valentines day, and the Egg for Easter. This is obvious, but I never noticed it...it's pretty cool. (But...
  11. D

could anyone give me tips on beating hates

Well, I would, but I don't think there is a character named "hates" in Kingdom Hearts.
  12. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out??? Nobody know now and won't know for quite some time.
  13. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!? Don't buy it...Kingdom Hearts sucks and this one will be no different. (JK)
  14. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? yeah, they didn't have enough with the previous disc to put this all in...it'll be interesting.
  15. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? no, no, no! Sorry about that bud, i just put that being stupid! personally, I really don't care about Kingdom Hearts that much...NASCAR is better. (and more famous)
Back