• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dannydecay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dannydecay

Confused about the ending?

There's one thing I don't understand.. When the robed Ansem appears on DI in DDD and in DI in KH1, is this the exact same moment in time or are these two completely disparate points in the KH timeline?
  2. Dannydecay

Final World with Sora.

Ohhhhhhhh okay, I think I got it now. Thanks!
  3. Dannydecay

Final World with Sora.

Okay, I'm coming here because I am literally confused, up to this point I haven't had much trouble following the story of DDD, but after YX met with Sora and showed him the whole time travel thing I'm beginning to think I missed something. I'm not too far into the world and I don't want to be...
  4. Dannydecay

Proud mode tips?

^this. I didn't think proud mode would be that hard, but jeeze I slacked off on grinding and things got hard. I've made it a habit to play with my DEs every time I drop. I'm kinda worried about going to The Grid..battle level 14 and it's only the third world =O
  5. Dannydecay

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

I have already reported the issue. My case was also a bit scuffed, not too bad thankfully, but still. Should I report this issue as well?
  6. Dannydecay

I think this is all of them, though I'm not too sure I'm not to concerned about the keyblade, I'm just more worried about not getting the secret ending. Does this glitch mess with getting it in any way?
  7. Dannydecay

Re: Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but NA DOES have this glitch. I just got the "ending" in Sora's dive section. What I want to know is if this will affect the secret ending at all or if it just screws up obtaining "end of pain".
  8. Dannydecay

Mail-order?

Gamestop offers release date delivery if you chose overnight. In fact the guy told me that they'll either ship it out tomorrow or Monday and it could be here sometime Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.
  9. Dannydecay

G4 KH3D review

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review for 3DS - G4tv be careful if you have G4 on Facebook some people have been posting spoilers on the post. I'm not entirely sure if the spoilers are real, but it's best to be cautious. Otherwise you'll end up like me Q_Q
  10. Dannydecay

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

So we only get the 5 AR cards that come with the CE and not the extra three that come with the first press of the game?
  11. Dannydecay

IGN Interviews Tai Yasue: The Making of KH3D

I am pretty relieved to hear this even though it did kinda seem like a very obvious spoiler.
  12. Dannydecay

Final Episode

So wait...you're disappointed because you got what you expected?
  13. Dannydecay

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

Her lines were flat, but I loved her character. She strong willed and brave, it was very refreshing to say the least.
  14. Dannydecay

Just an idea...

How did we get ripped off? In order to be ripped off we would have had to pay for the final mix and then come to find out Nomura gave us the same version we have. These things didn't happen, therefore we didn't get ripped off.
  15. Dannydecay

you can now pre-order at gamestop!!!

It could, but it won't be the 31st since that's a Thursday.
Back