• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DannyKilla

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Is there anyway to get MAX of the drive forms abilitites?

answer question please... Because i only have like level 3 of them.
  2. D

Help With Drive Forms!

yep...thats preeetttyyy simple. Is there only 7 bars you can get?
  3. D

Help With Drive Forms!

Ok i really need help with the drive forms....first off....How do i level up my drive bar? Its only at level 6 and i have beaten the game...well pretty much, im just saved right before the final boss fight. Im a level 55 or something. So does anyone know how i can level it up??? ALSO. For...
  4. D

How do you obtain "glide"

How do you obtain the ability glide? im like a level 55. and i chose sword first in the beginning and i still havent gotten it!
  5. D

DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2

Its in progress. theres gonna be over 100 characters and its going to be for ps2 and for nintendo revoluiton. Ill get you the scan. "DBA budokai tenkaichi 2" and pikkons sure to be in it!
  6. D

Xemnas

yeah i having problems with this too! i just cant beat him the last fight. whenever im riku i always die. Should i just use dark aura?
  7. D

HELP!! POSTER DUTY in twilight town

when do i get the abilities quick run and glide?
  8. D

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

sucks for him...im takin my time...Im at underworld with auron.
  9. D

Need help finding coggsworth

why would coggsworth be in land of dragons? hes originated ni Beauty and the beast. beasts castle....
  10. D

KH2 Really Needed A Reaction Error System...

stop whining. Its an awesome game. Reaction commands are fun and cool. period. tell me this...would you rather not have them in there at all?
  11. D

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yay!!!!!!!!!1 i got kh2...well i like the opening. And right now i just beat axel at the struggle tounrament.
  12. D

I just saw the kh2 commercial! it was cool. they put it together well.
  13. D

Lmao tsk...i thought you had the game...thats how you got us the begining...
  14. D

off topic: well alaska is cool, it has beautiful scenery. BUT its not my typwe of place really...cuz its winter to much and cold. but in summer it gets pretty hott. and nice. But the main reason i would wanna live somewhere else is cuz i play soccer uber much and this isnt the greatest place to...
  15. D

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

this is so fu**ed up. what is gamespots problem? there so dumb...
Back