• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DanX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  2. D

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Google translate translation is off, he says "12:00 at noon".
  3. D

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

I think Nomura says more news at midday/noon (Japan time) not midnight.
  4. D

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

There's this https://twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/639273926586032128
  5. D

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

The English Kingdom Hearts Facebook page just posted this "Big Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX news will be coming in 2014, but until then, we've got a new trailer and a bunch of awesome screenshots to cap off the end of 2013! What are you looking forward to seeing the most next year from Kingdom...
  6. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

Looking forward to playing BBS on a PS3
  7. D

Proud mode tips?

Hearing all you guys talking about Proud mode I decided to restart on Proud... I was playing on Standard and due to school was only up to Prankster's Paradise but I'm enjoying the challenge of Proud now
  8. D

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? Haha ok I thought you might have had an inside source
  9. D

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? :'( probably have a friend/friend's friend who works at EB, JB Hi Fi or Big W or something.
  10. D

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? :O Chaser I live in Australia too, how did you get the game early? (If those photos are yours)
  11. D

What is the Next Game?

Hey guys, I couldn't find a thread asking the question as simply as this, so sorry if there is one, but what is the general consensus of KHI on what the next game to come out in the series will be? Thanks
  12. D

English Release Date Theory?

Woah, surprised the KHI staff have knowledge of when the release date will be announced. You guys chat to the SENA staff? I'm dying trying to resist the spoilers so I release date would be awesome right now.
  13. D

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

Looking forward to this guys, new world reveal perhaps?
  14. D

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

I'm now about 90% sure I was right about Sora falling to darkness, KH:3D will end with a cliffhanger having to do with Sora being in some sort of dark form. Then KH3 will open with Riku saving Sora from the darkness in kinda like a prologue.
  15. D

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

lovin' dem 9 minute long trailers, hopefully by watching this I haven't spoiled the game to much for myself but oh well I'll still be buying it. Oh yeah haven't posted for a while but I love the new boxart that was revealed a few days ago! Nomura's hand drawn sketches are always the best
Back