• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darckcloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Well They wouldnt have Redo DIz's voice sense i dont think he aged much.As for Sora,Riku and Kairi.here pretty much screwed unless the actors can make there voices sound younger.There probably even be more actors sense because of the Re:Com Disc for alll the org members -__-
  2. D

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

I say Axel as welll.He was hard and He killed me like 30 thousand times but I cant be serious on this sense welll its not very serious
  3. D

ill be back in the summer heres my good bye present

Here you go guys lets see how many people actually have the time and patince to answer these questiions . How much gold do you have? 2. How much gold do you wish to have? 3. Are you questing something? 4. If so what? 5. How much more gold do you need till you have enough to get your...
  4. D

Good Bye Meh Peeps

Ello people.Well anway Im getting yelled at and my grades are dropping........again.So I might not be back til summer so ill cya later guys.
  5. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) That boss was easy youll get past him soon
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Another other

Yeah Il put the next chapter up tommorow I dont have enough strength to thinlk
  7. D

Drve help

Yeah basically what MuffinLord said.What really sucks is that its every enemy you kill
  8. D

Help with tron

Y^our welcome dude ask me if you need any help with any other parts of kh2
  9. D

Help with tron

You have to go and beat all the other worlds until it says Hollow bastion has a new episode.So go beat Xaling or something
  10. D

Thanks.Heres Chap.3 Everything was different.They had native clothing and everyone wascarrying around either a club or another type of weapon.I walked into the middle of the street.I gazed around at my new surroundings.I thought I would see what this place was like sense I would be here for...
  11. D

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

Ive noticed that their l;ips were off sync and the onlyvoice I thought was crappy was Areith.I didnt like Xaldins appearance.It didnt match his voice in anyway what so ever.I think they could have made Xemnas have more attacks and they could have given Luxord a better battle system they could...
  12. D

I walked in through the dooor and saw that the room was empty.I walked through thepile of books and headed toward the table that Merlin usually takes around.On the table was a note.I picked it up and unfolded it. Dear Cloud We have gone in search of Yen Sid.If we never return I want you to...
  13. D

ok ill just put the other one down in a sec
  14. D

The Sekigahara

It is the year 1600 Monday,26 5:30 pm. 30 minutes before The Sekigahra.Ochiudo Zato has put a 5 million ryo Bounty on 5 samurai.The question is why does he fear these 5. 1587: Mr.Zato became a government of officer.He was coverd with body guards.Taking over village after village and the ones...
  15. D

Another Other I walked down the purple tiled street heading toward the Bailey.Something felt weird in the air as if I was suspecting to see something like Sora.Heck he hasn’t been seen for years.Something still didn’t feel right.I quickly grabbed my hilt and pointed it at my stalker.He was...
Back