• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DARK AVATAR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Feudal Japan RPG.

This will take place 1000 years ago in Japan. Rules: No being cheesy-this means no "I never die" characters or "never gets hurt" characters and "never defeated" characters. Thats just gay. No spamming. How to join: post characters name, clothing, ethnicity, age, gender, power, past or...
  2. D

Anime that started out good but ended crappy.

Yeah, so post what anime you think started good only to crush your hopes into the ground
  3. D

If I hear Noob one more time, I am going to...

What is up with people who have been hear longer than I have. to tell you the truth I really dont care about people who have been hear before me, just like I dont care that I am a noob. I know I am new to the forum, you dont have to tell me every time a post something. To all people who do KISS...
  4. D

Did anyone else notice?

What is up with all of this noob crap. Just because you are a noob dosent mean you dont have as much info as anyone else. I have four words for you KISS MY BLACK ASS. OMG, it is people like you that really piss me off!:mad:
  5. D

What do you WANT out of KH2?

Well I want Disney out of KH2 and I want it to be a whole lot more darker, FF characters, and a lot of ass kicking, seisure causing action. YAY ACTION!!!
  6. D

The Enigmatic Man: Identity Revealed

Location: In Twilight fighting God and Satan. Lol, oh you are so going to hell.:D
  7. D

what would u call the BHK

:D Lol, that was funny.
  8. D

what would u call the BHK

Ok, my friend has a japanese magazine about BHK, and it said that his name was either Tykin or Tyson, not Tai or Tyke. But do you think you could tell me where you got that information? I could be wrong because all of the translations werent correct so it may be Tykin or Tyson, im not 100% sure...
  9. D

bhk really bugs me!

Actually, my friend has a Kingdom Hearts magazine from Japan, and it confirms that his name is Tykin, or Tyson, one of those I forgot. And I think that he is another side of Sora's heart, that is the only thing that really makes sense to me, and explains why he has the kingdom key, as well as...
  10. D

hey!if tidus was a kid in kh should'nt auron be one too?

lol, I have never thought of that. So much for me skipping a grade.
  11. D

Fullmetal Alchemist 2.0

Ok, my friend says that at the end of Full Metal Alchemist Elric dies, but my friend lies alot, and he's kinda a dumb ass. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Thanks.:)
  12. D

Samurai Champloo ???

Ok, Samurai Champloo is coming to [adult swim] and I wanted to get some info on it before it airs. Could anyone give me some info or a summary please. thanx:D
  13. D

How come there are so many Keyblade Wieilders?

I think it was Game Informer magazine, I believe its true cause they dont really lie about games. Oh, and I dont think there was a scan, sorry.:)
  14. D

Which path does Sora choose?

You've got a point, but I think that he went down the path of twilight. Maybe thats why his clothes are mixture of light and dark color. Or maybe not. I dont know.
  15. D

How come there are so many Keyblade Wieilders?

I read it in a game magazine.
Back