• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Drive

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - Simple and Clean - Ray of Hope MIX

I can't wait until the whole thing comes out. It's nice that people are trying to make a track out of what we have but you can hear the cuts in the song ;~;
  2. Dark Drive

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

I'm in love with that Hikari remix. I neeeeed it. Also, the CG in that trailer was brilliant. Does anyone have like, a stills gallery by any chance? I'd like to make some new graphics for my profiles. edit: Sweet, Square Enix has made a gallery already. Edit 2: I take that back, it's only two...
  3. Dark Drive

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Soundtrack

I love the 1.5/2.5 soundtracks for the beautiful re-orchestrated songs, even though there are ones missing... ;~; so I have BBS/Days/Coded as well to fill in the gaps, even though it doesn't sound as great. I also recommend the Piano Collections but those are probably better off just listening...
  4. Dark Drive

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

Back Cover first. That language barrier is starting to bother me. Then DDD, go nuts with petting my dream eaters, and then 2.8. Best for last, why not?
  5. Dark Drive

Hope for new bosses in KH 3D ?

I just hope they'll do something to fix the horrendous battle that is Spellican... it's far too difficult to chase that damn avian around the map, ugh. Keep calm and pray that Zero Graviga lands, or something... I hate that the fight deliberately resets back onto the track after time though :(...
  6. Dark Drive

Do you think DDD HD will fix the framerate issues that the original had?

I don't think I've ever quite had much noticeable issues with 3D in all my time speedrunning it, but certainly any kind of frame rate issues is a 3DS thing. Most games barely go past 30fps iirc. My only glitch with 3D however, was after completing a specific forced fight in Country of the...
  7. Dark Drive

2.5 Softlocking and Freezing during Cutscenes (potential spoilers)

Alright, thank you very much Spockanort <3 it's still a shame about how glitchy it is. I know that KH Speedrunners specifically hate 2.5 for the long Drive load times.
  8. Dark Drive

2.5 Softlocking and Freezing during Cutscenes (potential spoilers)

Apologies if this is on the wrong board, I just thought it might be easier to go here. Pretty much both today and yesterday, my PS3 has become stuck in a loading loop 4 times, started loading once in the middle of a cutscene, and crashed twice during the opening cutscene of BBS. I'm not even...
  9. Dark Drive

Any advices to fight the Organization XIII Data?

Does anybody have a checklist for Synthesis items for boosts and what Heartless/Nobodies drop them? That would be awesome. also I've only cleared Lexaeus so far, I almost beat Zexion but I'm not very skilled with Quick Run/Dodge Roll when he goes for that stupid game of Red Light-Blue Light...
  10. Dark Drive

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Thanks for mentioning that, gives me a little bit of hope ;v; i've always wanted a proper shadow plushie though :( I hope it does get announced for Australia as well as plenty of other countries.
  11. Dark Drive

Your first Platinum Trophy?

I just got my first Platinum trophy, through the Sly Trilogy - Sly 1 to be exact, I just got all the other trophies. Does anybody else know what their first platinum trophy was? Or the first game they completed to 100%? Sly wasn't my first game to be completed properly, that award in fact goes...
  12. Dark Drive

Sword/Shield/Staff?

+Shield/-Staff I hate the start in KH xD the whole sacrificing something just annoys me. Then again, you'd have something like that in FF with all the different classes, soooo... it's kinda like that in my eyes. But I've never been a very good hard hitter, and I remember struggling with the...
  13. Dark Drive

do you get second thoughts on games?

I've recently broken the thick layer of dust on mp PS2 as I took the courtesy to go through all my old games and replay them - some of these haven't been touched since my memory card corrupted and I lost all my data. I recently finished Spyro: a Hero's Tail, and I was amazed to find that I had...
  14. Dark Drive

oh god she's returning

god, when was I last here? like... before DDD, I'm sure well, I started replaying KH like, a few nights ago and I was like wait, wait... wait... I should go back to KHI oh god well... I'm back. I'll try to be active this time, revel in my deep and painful nostalgia while I replay this game on...
  15. Dark Drive

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

Re: Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40+ Scans! BEST. DAY. EVER. Famitsu gives DDD a good score, Theres a new DW companion, and I get Average in Food.
Back