• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Heart 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

~~Boundless Sky~~: Part One (With Life comes Death) [Sign Ups/OOC Thread]

(Part ONE) With LiFe Comes DeAtH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is not life, they said It is a dream, a twisted desire One born of a man who had everything And felt he lost all that was most precious to his heart A man lost within his sorrows To troubled to see the suffering of...
  2. D

METAL GEAR Ares: +War Reborn+ (OOC/Sign-Up Thread) [OPEN]

METAL GEAR Ares War Reborn War has changed. No longer are battles fought with blades, guns, or machines manufactured for combat. Gone are the days when the lives of men were meaninglessly lost for vague, and empty ideals. In this present time, those with power assault each other with words...
  3. D

The Kraken (Pt. 1) Terror of the Sea (lyrics by me)

Take heed, my friends For the waters rage against us! Even the wrath of the heavens Sides with the beast of the deep! Shields are rendered obsolete For the prove no struggle to this abomination It will drain you of courage; all hope you've kept All manhood you've retained Many were struck down...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Heats: Blades of Rebirth

The story makes me feel drawn in. The events, places, etc aren't overly described, however give you just enough information to visualize a little bit of what is going on. You're style is quite nice to read, and makes it smooth and comfortable to read through. I can't think of any criticism at...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Still You Said Forever

Not sure if you want me to write here or somewhere else, but I'll put it here anyways! Ha hah! You have good skill as a writer. It's short, simple, to the point, however has quite enough substance to make it enjoyable. I could be 'persnickity' (Ha hah) and say to add a little more detail to your...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: (Re)BIRTH

Chapter 8: They Came from the Sky ~~ COMING SOON ~~
  7. D

Chapter 7: And So, Our Journey Begins… "Suja ed! Suja ed! Fa tuh'd ryja ymm tyo, baubma! Fa yna Zanarkand puiht!" Brother was running around the Celcius, yelling like a madman. He always was the ‘scream first, think later’ kind of person. Though everyone found it quite annoying and...
  8. D

CHAPTER 6: Man of Mysteries They all stood there, still shocked at what this…mad man had just done. What great sin he had just committed. Tidus stepped up again, shouting with rage. “What the hell NEEDED to happen a THOUSAND YEARS ago? HUH!” He was panting heavily, as everyone watched him from...
  9. D

CHAPTER 5: The First Swarm A day had passed since the whole, LULU MASSACRE. Tidus lay resting on the bed in Yuna’s hut, trying to sleep through the sharp burning pains he was feeling from all the burns he acquired from black mage’s flames. Yuna spent over an hour healing the man’s wounds...
  10. D

Chapter 4: Outburst Tidus and Yuna were now walking back from the beach, enjoying each other’s presence as they walked together, hand in hand, down the old trail of Besaid. They watched the waterfall’s, as they passed over the wooden bridges, which went over the river running below them. The...
  11. D

Chapter 3: First Glimpse of Darkness Tidus felt the cool summer breeze, blow gently across his face. He slowly opened his eyes, realizing where he was. He was laying against the shack, in a pretty uncomfortable position. The corner of the wood was jabbing into his back. He looked ahead of him...
  12. D

Chapter 2: A Night To Remember Everyone was setting up for a feast, to celebrate two things. The return of Tidus, their great blitzer, and the defeat of Vegnagun. There was no one that wasn’t helping, even the kids were hauling stuff around. “C’mon, put your backs into it ya! Use those muscles...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: (Re)BIRTH (Read & Review Thread)

Well, here it is! And here's the LINK to the story thread! Tell me what you think!
  14. D

FINAL FANTASY X-3 (Re)BIRTH Chapter 1: Back in a Lover's Arms A brown haired woman lay in the magnificent flowers of the Farplane. She lay there, breathing in the scent of the plants, as the wind gently blew through her hair, along with the petals and leaves around her. She lay there...
Back